• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
They're totally going to add a new class, character slot and fireteam slot in Destiny 2. I can feel it.

If the new class isn't a Fallen character, they missed a majorly awesome opportunity.

All that Variks dialog about wanting a ghost and a ship--please, Bungie. Please. I want to be a Fallen.

WavyStretch

Neo Member
Or 4v4. Since they can do doubles, they got away from their "love of 3s" and can move onto playlists of 4. Elimination IB would be cool, too. Essentially Trials without the worry of flawless. But maybe I'd prefer Skirmish more to practice how "sweaties" feel like haha.

Side note: I hope even Destiny 2 has 4 player Coop for campaign. I have a group of 3 IRL buddies and we had to split in 2 groups of 2 when we played Destiny PvE, so dumb. And same with Rocket League Ranked, only goes up to 3. Screw 3!

I want 2v2v2 Faction Wars event.

I want 2v2v2 Faction Wars event.

This would be so fun, but something tells me the system doesn't support more than two teams.

Personally I think there are plenty of asymmetrical maps that would be perfectly fine having a team spawn at B.

Shores of time
Blind watch
Widows court
Rusted lands
Etc...

Frenden

Banned
I have gotten three of the Crucible sniper in a row from Rahool. I'm starting to think planetary mats are a better investment than trying for a good 1KYStare roll.

HM KF raid 9 PM EST
Starting from Daughters, followed by Oryx CM + multiple if needed.

Confirmed:
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer
Dreamgazer - Up to Oryx if not 310 by then.
Pandora012
milkham

Waiting for Response:
lightsaberut (no confirmation)

Backups:
Nicodemic
Kaiken
Nastybook (GibbShift)

If the backup list grows too large, I'll start another group tomorrow for Oryx HM CM

lightsaber hasn't said anything. so nico will sub in.

Top Bottom