• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Namikaze1

After farming with ruthless + pandora + thenal for 3 hours and about an hour with Jafku and Vaal, this is what I got:

2 (terrible rolled) Grasp of Malok

7 Omnigul Bonds

1 Sublime Engram

19 Legendary Engrams

275+ weapon parts

350+ armor parts

12k glimmer (could have been more but I hit the cap around hour 2)

A boatload of blue engrams (more than half turned into legendary stuff)

A total of 12 Grasps dropped during the runs. With the exception of one person, most got at least two grasps.

maomaoIYP

Someone want to guide me in the ways of the grasp farm now?
Three man fireteam, at least 1 nightstalker. Bring swords. When omnigul first appears, tether her and go ham. Then let the riff raff kill you. Repeat.

edit: Important note: Clear out your postmaster first, you don't want to lose any goodies stored there because it will rain blues.

Frenden

Banned
Jak, Nasty--more the merrier in my book. Look for Ape or me. I'm-a try to get on after dinner. Could be a while for me, but he may be on already!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Best way to farm Omni with with two Nighstalkers and a Sunrbeaker. Sunbreaker with raze. Every kill should take no more than a couple minutes at most.

I'll be up for some crucible in less than an hour.

HMD

So range is the go to for Pulse Rifles? That explains why the raid Pulse Rifle hits so many headshots when it has shit stability...

I wouldn't mind Grasp farming just for the armor materials... except my storage space and postmaster is a nightmare and I can't bring myself to spend the several hours it would take to properly sort everything. I'd just end up accidentally deleting everything that dropped if I tried to farm now. Oh well, maybe someday.

Frenden

Banned
I wouldn't mind Grasp farming just for the armor materials... except my storage space and postmaster is a nightmare and I can't bring myself to spend the several hours it would take to properly sort everything. I'd just end up accidentally deleting everything that dropped if I tried to farm now. Oh well, maybe someday.

I had some couch time tonight and spent the evening sorting stuff to shard in DIM. Duplicates of guns with lesser rolls, etc. Fun stuff.

At least I'll be a little less screwed on space now.

Or strategically save your super to counter heavy....
Nerf is a terrible word.

It's not really a nerf per-say but an adjustment to make it less dominant. Nerf is just the go to word for changes like this. I would argue heavy weapons themselves need a PvP buff. I want rockets to kill anything with a direct hit. You shouldn't be able to tank a rocket by using hammers or self rez. Heavy machine gun also needs faster projectile speed. As is it feels like you are shooting beanbags. Countering heavy isn't that hard, but good teams can hold on to heavy until the next heavy ammo drop spawns and that just makes it so boring.

NastyBook

Bunch of No Luck Chucks over here without a Malok to show for it. Farming is fun, though. Bumrushing Omni-chan with Raze Lighters is neat.

Top Bottom