• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I've never seen Nghtly on and when he is on I haven't seen him doing raffles in y2. And when he does do raffles you had like a 500-1 chance. Doesn't krafty usually do carries with subs?
Krafty sub day is only on Sunday and as far as I can tell from people who enter the raffle there is a .5% chance of being picked. He goes off of any subscriber that is currently watching his channel. Even when he does raffles for subs who need to be in chat it's around 1-2% chance and he doesn't take donations for carries.

Edit: Top of page Doctrine hype. I'll be on at 1:01 to play for a CB roll. Have gotten 3 doctrines all with rodeo.

darknil

Yesterday I did 1 NF and got an Imago Loop, since all the posts here on that weapon I decided to spent the motes of light (since I play very little these past weeks, I don't have that many) and I was very impressed on Crucible even not having a god roll.

So,
Imago Loop with Sureshot IS, Surrounded (meh), Hand Loaded, Hidden Hand
vs.
The Revelator with Steadyhand IS, Relentless Tracker, Reinforced Barrel, Luck in the Chamber

Thoughts?

ocean

Banned
I've never seen Nghtly on and when he is on I haven't seen him doing raffles in y2. And when he does do raffles you had like a 500-1 chance. Doesn't krafty usually do carries with subs?
I think he has a Virgin day, a random follower day and a sub-only day.

Nghtly isn't doing regular Trials carries like before. Lumi carries often but has so many viewers odds are way stacked against you getting picked.

Best shot is with small streamers tbh (20-80 viewer range). Maybe Genral Matsumoto or one of those pro mode but not mainstream dudes.

Depending on the mood, this thread has tons of dudes who can carry. There's some 2,000+ ELO monsters in our midst who can visit Mercury using a steering wheel as a controller.

Gauging interest on a Normal Mode King's Fall Raid run for people that haven't done the raid before. I know a few gaffers been complaining that there are no normal raids being run for people to learn mechanics.

Platform: PS4
Time: Late night EST FRI/SAT/SUN
Recommended: Minimum of 290 light with 1 sword & 1 sniper rifle.

Update: Timeframe for me will be 9PM EST to late night.

we're definitely not going to be short of high level helpers.

SpecX

Ehhh, the dreaded 9PM EST as usual. I'll never get this raid done lol.
Lol beat me to it. 9 has been hard for me since I'm barely home for an hour and trying to get dinner made and my wife hates when I don't spend time with her for at least an hour after that.

zethren

Banned
Yo guys, so how many folks in DGaf play on XB1 these days? I would love to get some PvP in with you guys this weekend for sure!

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Edit Cozmo has confirmed the 2500pt Bounty will still be in Clash and that its a "known issue". How is it so difficult to change the value of the bounty?

Is that really that hard of a bounty?

I can't make it to the lighthouse at all, but I can get that bounty without too crazy of effort. Yes, I did it during the Clash IB last time.

X-Frame

Gauging interest on a Normal Mode King's Fall Raid run for people that haven't done the raid before. I know a few gaffers been complaining that there are no normal raids being run for people to learn mechanics.

Platform: PS4
Time: Late night EST FRI/SAT/SUN
Recommended: Minimum of 290 light with 1 sword & 1 sniper rifle.

Why the sword? Don't think I ever used a sword in KF, except maybe for the Knight vessel during Oryx.

LTWood12

I can't make it to the lighthouse at all, but I can get that bounty without too crazy of effort. Yes, I did it during the Clash IB last time.

Well the team only needs 10,000 to win, so if you have another couple really good players on the team (like a DGAF train) it can be difficult.

Ehhh, the dreaded 9PM EST as usual. I'll never get this raid done lol.

Give a preferred time, I can do other hours on the weekends.
Not to mention, it doesn't have to be me to help run it.

Why the sword? Don't think I ever used a sword in KF, except maybe for the Knight vessel during Oryx.

The platforming parts are easier to some in 3rd person + wall-jump cheese if necessary + knights in limited scenarios.

ocean

Banned

It's hard reaching 2,500 before the match is over if your teammates aren't slacking. By the time everyone has 1700 score the match is done. This might be the only bounty which is easier with randoms than with a good team.

Its perfectly doable it will just sit there for a while, the main point is they're incapable of changing the value or the bounty because of a "bug"

Whilst i'm on a moan this is my major annoyance with snipers it shouldn't be possible to insta-dome me whilst getting shot by the Doctrine

giphy.gif

Also i'm giving up on the 135 for 3 marks game. I'm sick of getting shit from it, everything is going on materials from now on

WipedOut

So the grasp is dropping a lot now? Remember when triple farmed for hours with zero drops.

It seems to be hit or miss. But yes, drops seem to be more generous lately. Maybe it's due to more people actually farming for it.

I play on X1, doesn't seem like there are too many of us here.

Feel free to add me - GT WipedOut, I play more on the PS4 lately but head over XB1 from time to time. Nothing really left for me to get over there.

Namikaze1

It seems to be hit or miss. But yes, drops seem to be more generous lately. Maybe it's due to more people actually farming for it.
Or they're with me, getting multiple grasps with the preferred rolls in 30 minutes or getting one on their first Omnigul kill.

Yes, I'm still salty about yesterday. So damn salty.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Kind of pissed no black Spindle last night, tried like six times. The guy leading it said leave everything and kill the boss, but that was not working well. The videos online I watched kill the blight orbs and adds and then fire on the boss, the fight looks much more manageable that way.

WipedOut

Or they're with me, getting multiple grasps with the preferred rolls in 30 minutes or getting one on their first Omnigul kill.

Yes, I'm still salty about yesterday. So damn salty.

I'll be home soon if you want to give it another shot or run for doctrines.

Kind of pissed no black Spindle last night, tried like six times. The guy leading it said leave everything and kill the boss, but that was not working well. The videos online I watched kill the blight orbs and adds and then fire on the boss, the fight looks much more manageable that way.
Sorry man, Guy you were with was wrong. You have to take care of adds and the blights first, DPS then rinse and repeat.

Ran it twice last night, no ship. I didn't have the time or energy to try and run it more than that.

I'm going to buy helmet exotic engrams to stock up for the future update. Besides Astrocyte Verse, are there any other unreleased exotic helms still left?

Namikaze1

I'll be home soon if you want to give it another shot or run for doctrines.

Sorry man, Guy you were with was wrong. You have to take care of adds and the blights first, DPS then rinse and repeat.

Ran it twice last night, no ship. I didn't have the time or energy to try and run it more than that.

I'm up for some more grasp farming.
Isn't that right when trials launches? I should be able to play after 2pm eastern

Wat
After 2pm works for me. I'm home all day to help folks with getting to 7 wins.

LTWood12

Two conclusions after farming Omnigul for 2 hours last night.

Raze-Lighter is powerful, but feels terrible to use. The R2 attack is so fucking unpredictable. Sometimes you'll literally hit things that you're facing the opposite direction of.

Shotguns are absolute garbage in PvE. Light level 80 major wizard. 310 New Monarchy full auto solar shotgun. Takes a whole mag to take one down point blank. No fun allowed.

Tri4

Lol beat me to it. 9 has been hard for me since I'm barely home for an hour and trying to get dinner made and my wife hates when I don't spend time with her for at least an hour after that.
The funny thing is that I'm pretty damn flexible when it comes to time because as a college student with no job, I have a lot of free hours. The problem is that 9PM EST (everyone's favourite time) is 2AM GMT which means I'll have to stay up until at least 4AM and I can't do that.
I can run it with you if we get more people. I'm pretty much the same timezone as you I think.
Thanks, I'm sure we could run one since we've played a lot at similar times. Rag might be able to play as well.
Give a preferred time, I can do other hours on the weekends.
Not to mention, it doesn't have to be me to help run it.
I'm pretty flexible on weekends, but it would need to be a lot earlier in the day because 9PM EST is 2AM for me.

SpecX

Damn you Xur, I needed weapon engrams to infuse into my specials. Guess I'm going to have to stock up on some coins this evening and try my luck for some drops there.

I can join you next time the mission hits if you want? I still need it and we tried with the same method last night, but the adds wrecked us. Going to work on my Warlock fully leveling the Stormcaller class for next time.

Navy Bean

Yo guys, so how many folks in DGaf play on XB1 these days? I would love to get some PvP in with you guys this weekend for sure!

There are a few of us... feel free to add me GT dmh33. And add Axoman too, he's gonna carry everyone to the lighthouse this weekend.

Top Bottom