• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

NastyBook

310 Bones of Eao from Legendary Legs. Still got exotic head, chest, and arms to go through.

EDIT: Put on gimp weapons and forgot. Decrypted said exotics at 309. Shit came in at 290. Gonna be sick...

WeTeHa

Personally I'd try to have strength in the build backstab frontstab can be a lifesaver

Yeah, I really like the 0/5/5 build I currently have for both bladedancer and nightstalker. I mostly play 6v6 though, in trials I guess a shorter super cooldown is better than in 6v6...

the_id

PVP with a DGAF group is 10x better than playing on your own. Thanks for the games guys and girls and apologies for my 'Banana' internet. It had to travel through the earth to reach continental America.

I am starting to feel the "referee" in the crucible as well given that I'm mostly a banana or a strawberry. My headshot aren't connecting as much and snipes which should register aren't registering and the opposition can kill me easily.

This is anecdotal as every time I swap back to my Australasia matchmaking where lag is not an issue, I seem to be playing better.

Yeah, I really like the 0/5/5 build I currently have for both bladedancer and nightstalker. I mostly play 6v6 though, in trials I guess a shorter super cooldown is better than in 6v6...

You can negate that with kills and an Angel of Mercy Helm. I'd say 3/3/3 is best for Blade

Meant to say earlier but shit matchmaking aside Inferno is my new favourite game mode, that is where I will mostly be playing from now on

Lastly Happy Doctrine Day

CZbgtmqWkAEyRxL.jpg

Whilst everyone is praying for a CB Doctrine, i'll be praying to RNGesus for a Disc/Str pair of second wind boots

Edit Cozmo has confirmed the 2500pt Bounty will still be in Clash and that its a "known issue". How is it so difficult to change the value of the bounty?

Number45

310 Bones of Eao from Legendary Legs. Still got exotic head, chest, and arms to go through.

EDIT: Put on gimp weapons and forgot. Decrypted said exotics at 309. Shit came in at 290. Gonna be sick...
I did this the other day but fortunately noticed after I decrypted just one and it actually gave me a 310 Jade Rabbit. Got lucky.

deadduck

Seriously? The last IB clash was 3 months ago, they couldn't fix this little thing in all this time? Why not just take the bounty out if you can't fix it.

There's probably more people on 'community management' than fixing the game.

I feel sorry for that guy.

maomaoIYP

I've probably had some but binned them because they had sidearm/fusion ammo, same with IB ones. Now we have our Ice Breaker overlord it doesn't matter

Are you staying up tonight or just hitting trials tomorrow

I've been having trouble sleeping and I need to be up early tomorrow so I'll probably catch you then.

WeTeHa

currently downloading the divison beta... anybody wanna play with me on saturday or sunday? Haven't played the closed beta, so I'd like to try this out to see if I like it.

Why is catherdral of dusk a map for salvage? Why is it even there in 3v3 modes? It's going to be the trials map this week, won't it???? Facepalm.emote

Anyway, won a close game on cathedral salvage with blueberries, sent GG to a guy on my team and he replied ' thanks, were you on my team?'

lol

maomaoIYP

I remember when INT/DIS was all the rage and people shunned STR.

Str still sucks for titans imo.
There are quite lot of fun variations to Str builds:
Int/Str stormcaller with shotgun & claws - one of my favorites
Dis/Str sunsinger
Int/Str or Dis/Str nightstalker - it's ridiculous that graviton can never roll with Dis/Str though.

Kyoufu

Do you guys know if there is an armor cap in the game? Wondering if my Striker Titan with a maxed armor bar still receives benefit from the Arc Armor bonus perk.

Nyari

Neo Member
Do you guys know if there is an armor cap in the game? Wondering if my Striker Titan with a maxed armor bar still receives benefit from the Arc Armor bonus perk.

Your Titan will benefit from it, he'll be able to easily survive shoulder charge and sticky grenades for instance.
I run full armor, high recovery and MIDA on my Titan and sometimes it just feels like i'm cheating

FyreWulff

All I have left is Year 1 Ruin Wings for titan Y1 arm completion..

*legacy gauntlets engram*

Another pair of Sunbreakers :/

CblE0y8VIAAPe_6.jpg:large

CblEw2fVAAEH_Tx.jpg:large

so damn close!

The only Y1 exotic anything I'm missing are the Radiant Dance Machines.
Waiting for that legacy leg engram... Or insane RNG with the occasional Y1 activities.

Edit: Christ, The Division beta is 30 GB...

FyreWulff

Nothing Manacles for the second roll, out of coins now. They really must want me to play on my Warlock.. I'm guessing since I play that one the least, I'm probably super weighed towards getting y1 gear for that class :/

Anyone here on Xbox One who can help me get to The Lighthouse tonight? I just want it for the grimoire card as I have been grinding to get max grimoire score. And because it'd be cool to see Mercury for myself. Let me know!

deviant1

Gauging interest on a Normal Mode King's Fall Raid run for people that haven't done the raid before. I know a few gaffers been complaining that there are no normal raids being run for people to learn mechanics.

Platform: PS4
Time: Late night EST FRI/SAT/SUN
Recommended: Minimum of 290 light with 1 sword & 1 sniper rifle.

I may be available for this Saturday night depending on the time.

Str still sucks for titans imo.
There are quite lot of fun variations to Str builds:
Int/Str stormcaller with shotgun & claws - one of my favorites
Dis/Str sunsinger
Int/Str or Dis/Str nightstalker - it's ridiculous that graviton can never roll with Dis/Str though.

STR is a requirement for playing No Backup Plans Defender. Force Barrier procs on having a charged melee. But other than that, yeah.

I run INT+STR on my Defender for Iron Banner, where I use my bubble a lot for control. In Trials, I run DISC+STR so I can use force barrier often and have Suppression Grenades for countering supers.

Namikaze1

Yo Igor, will you be available for Trials around 1:00 - 1:30 PM EST? Won't be looking to go flawless till later on in the evening with the regular trials crew. Just looking to help out a few get their doctrines before then.

WipedOut

I see there are others who remain Crux-less. I still need the damn thing as well. I'd be down to start running this with you guys.

psn: kreepmode

Going to try and run it x3 this weekend again, would guess probably tomorrow night once everyone has finished grinding for their doctrines.

Yo Igor, will you be available for Trials around 1:00 - 1:30 PM EST? Won't be looking to go flawless till later on in the evening with the regular trials crew. Just looking to help out a few get their doctrines before then.

I will be on around 5:30-6pm Todd Time today for our usual run(s). After I'll be around to help out.

maomaoIYP

STR is a requirement for playing No Backup Plans Defender. Force Barrier procs on having a charged melee. But other than that, yeah.

I run INT+STR on my Defender for Iron Banner, where I use my bubble a lot for control. In Trials, I run DISC+STR so I can use force barrier often and have Suppression Grenades for countering supers.

Oh I do the same thing as a defender in control every now and then too, but then I realized that I actually do a lot better as a striker in control.

NeOak

The only Y1 exotic anything I'm missing are the Radiant Dance Machines.
Waiting for that legacy leg engram... Or insane RNG with the occasional Y1 activities.

Edit: Christ, The Division beta is 30 GB...
There isn't a legacy leg engram, because IIRC, Warlock doesn't have exotic boots.

Deku Tree

Did VoG last night. Got a timepiece and epilogue. Had deleted both. Maybe I'll save these but I have no space.

Saving a bunch of junk so I have legendary marks during IB clash. Overstuffed with purples. It's hard to even move equipment around.

Did VoG last night. Got a timepiece and epilogue. Had deleted both. Maybe I'll save these but I have no space.

Saving a bunch of junk so I have legendary marks during IB clash. Overstuffed with purples. It's hard to even move equipment around.
Eh, with the weekly bounties marks shouldn't be a problem. Plus last time it was clash they were pretty generous with the post-game drops. I think I ended up only buying one thing from Lord Saladin.

phen0m24

I've never seen Nghtly on and when he is on I haven't seen him doing raffles in y2. And when he does do raffles you had like a 500-1 chance. Doesn't krafty usually do carries with subs?

Nghtly is on usually uh um late at night ;)
No idea if he does carries anymore

When I hear Kraftyy carrying a kid I assume the kid isn't a sub but I could be wrong

Gene carries followers

Just trying to discourage him from Ca$H for Crota, deku

Top Bottom