• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I've been trying trials for the last couple weeks and I've never been to Mercury. The guys I usually play with have given up on Destiny. But I'd like to get there at least once. I've got a hunter that I use. Level 314ish. If anyone needs a 3rd, I'm in the PS4. Username sMs104. Feel free to add me and send me a message.

PVP isn't my strong suit. But I'd like to think I hold my own. But heads up. Whiskey will definitely be involved.

Yeah, any one doing carries to 7 wins , I would like to get that doctrine. Or armour. Armour would be nice. Sod it, just the bounties would be OK.

I'll be looking to get some help with Trials when I get off work later this afternoon. Just need 7 wins for that Doctrine, don't want it Passing me by.

SpecX

I'm hoping I practiced enough to be ready for this. Anyone want to team up tonight and try for the Doctrine? I'll be on around 7 PST/ 10 EST.

I was talking about PvE, kappa.

I always talk about PvE, unless I'm talking about Thorn, in which case I talk about PvP.
I think it's still the same or similar in pvp. Armor modifies health, while light modifies enemy damage resistance and player damage resistance. But honestly who knows with their convoluted as fuck system.

Axo and xplicitone, when do you guys want to redeem ourselves in trials and get a doctrine in the process?

I think it's still the same or similar in pvp. Armor modifies health, while light modifies enemy damage resistance and player damage resistance. But honestly who knows with their convoluted as fuck system.

Axo and xplicitone, when do you guys want to redeem ourselves in trials and get a doctrine in the process?

I'm game for today. I'm available pretty much all day.

X-Frame

What are everyone's thoughts about Inferno playlists?

Personally, I feel like Inferno 6v6 is better in almost every way. No starting special and it spawns less? No radar so players actually have to be aware of spawns and enemy position, and can't quickly unscope to see if they're being flanked? No heavy?

I am in love.

I wonder how Destiny would have been different if the radar being off and less Special ammo was the default. Camping and holding territory would be so much more difficult without everyone making call-outs and constantly patrolling. No more A spawn team trying desperately to capture C in Shores of Time or flip spawns in Blind Watch, for example.

Exodus Blue,

HUUuXQW.gif

Zoba hype

Namikaze1

Well, I guess I should start a list.

Igor and I will be playing trials after 2 pm est till a regular from our crew if online much later on in the evening for the regular trials run. We can help folks get 7 wins for doctrine till then.

1. Colonel (promised him mercury for the grasp farming)
2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

After the trials run with regular crew, I can help out some more with ape.

Kalamari

Igor and I will be playing trials after 2 pm est till a regular from our crew if online much later on in the evening for the regular trials run. We can help folks get 7 wins for doctrine till then.

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

Sign me up

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

Please and thank you.

Top Bottom