• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

zethren

Banned
So is anyone getting an xb1 group together?

I would love to, yep. I'll be working until around 6 tonight EST, but will be on around 7pm EST most likely. I'll be on a good bit tomorrow as well.

If there is a general time of day that works for everyone I'd be happy to try and put together a list of folks.

Again my GT is: zethren117
Feel free to send me a friend request guys, and anyone else I'll add when I get home tonight.

I would love to, yep. I'll be working until around 6 tonight EST, but will be on around 7pm EST most likely. I'll be on a good bit tomorrow as well.

If there is a general time of day that works for everyone I'd be happy to try and put together a list of folks.

Again my GT is: zethren117
Feel free to send me a friend request guys, and anyone else I'll add when I get home tonight.

Great, I'll add you, that timing works out well for me as well.

Well, I guess I should start a list.

Igor and I will be playing trials after 2 pm est till a regular from our crew if online much later on in the evening for the regular trials run. We can help folks get 7 wins for doctrine till then.

1. Colonel (promised him mercury for the grasp farming)
2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

After the trials run with regular crew, I can help out some more with ape.
I would like to sign up for the Doctrine train.

Rehsa

Just watched geneus beat gunnerz and co :( gg though guys

Edit: hopefully I can book a ride in a backpack tonight for dat Doctrine :)

WipedOut

Igor and I will be playing trials after 2 pm est till a regular from our crew if online much later on in the evening for the regular trials run. We can help folks get 7 wins for doctrine till then.

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

Add please

ocean

Banned

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

Aw yisss I'll be free in about 30 mins and basically all day after that

Dthomp

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

Put me on the list (PSN is dthomp) would love to see 7 wins

Namikaze1

Sign me up

Please and thank you.

I would like to sign up for the Doctrine train.

Add please

Put me on the list (PSN is dthomp) would love to see 7 wins

Me? I just want the 7 wins. I won't be online until after 6pm EST.

psn: kreepmode

I'd like to be on the list.

I'd be up for it.

Bookmarking for later.

GunnerZ

Just watched geneus beat gunnerz and co :( gg though guys

Edit: hopefully I can book a ride in a backpack tonight for dat Doctrine :)
To bad he was laggy at the end It most definitely would have went different if my arc blade actually connected when I hit him.

But all in all GG to him.

HUUuXQW.gif

Zoba hype
So this is where that emote is from.

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

Me? I just want the 7 wins. I won't be online until after 6pm EST.

psn: kreepmode

Kyoufu

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

I'd like to be on the list.

Tri4

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

I'd be up for it.

Namikaze1

Nami what have you done. I ain't up for no 10 hour trials marathon D:

Im on now.
Well, the way I sorta planned this in my head was that we take as many as we can to 7 wins till Ape is online for regular mercury run and then ape and I continue working on the list.

Ape said he will be online in 3 hours so...

Tri4

Ugh, man. Just had an annoying trials session with some people I recruited from LFG. One guy kept raging constantly and at one point even full on screamed. Decided to disband. Sitting here with 3 wins on the card and the mercy used.

When someone specifically puts "be chill" in their recruitment post, for the love of God, be fucking chill.

Anyway, who's up to help me with the 4 more wins? :D

Ugh, man. Just had an annoying trials session with some people I recruited from LFG. One guy kept raging constantly and at one point even full on screamed. Decided to disband. Sitting here with 3 wins on the card and the mercy used.

When someone specifically puts "be chill" in their recruitment post, for the love of God, be fucking chill.

Anyway, who's up to help me with the 4 more wins? :D

Honestly, I'd just start over. First win gets you a 3-0 card with the mercy in tact. Chances are at this time, you'll face sweaty teams on your way to 7 wins with no mercy. I always reset card if losing one of the first 2 matches. Not worth it, imo.

SpecX

My wife is having a girls day tomorrow. Trials Saturday hype!

Nice, when my wife does this it usually means "I need time off from the kids, you deal with them on your own" or, "You pissed me off, so you're taking care of the kids on your own as a punishment" :(

Tri4

Honestly, I'd just start over. First win gets you a 3-0 card with the mercy in tact. Chances are at this time, you'll face sweaty teams on your way to 7 wins with no mercy. I always reset card if losing one of the first 2 matches. Not worth it, imo.
Thats true. I guess I'll just keep the card anyway in case nami does eventually get round to me to keep the session short since he seems to have built up quite a list.

Plus I don't really wanna pour passage coins down the drain. I have 112 but still!

Thats true. I guess I'll just keep the card anyway in case nami does eventually get round to me to keep the session short since he seems to have built up quite a list.

Plus I don't really wanna pour passage coins down the drain. I have 112 but still!

You have plenty of coins, that isn't a problem. It'd be worse to lose game 6 or game 7 and then they can't keep going or restart you since you don't have a mercy. Better to play 1 extra game and run the ticket fresh.

Tri4

You have plenty of coins, that isn't a problem. It'd be worse to lose game 6 or game 7 and then they can't keep going or restart you since you don't have a mercy. Better to play 1 extra game and run the ticket fresh.
Fine, you win lol

Edit: just to clarify I'm only aiming for 7 wins, not really bothered about mercury though I wouldn't complain. So if we win every other game it would be good. But o guess having a mercy is always good.

Beagles329

Neo Member

2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

Probably can't do it today/tonight but would love a chance over the weekend, if possible. :)

I know it's trials day but anyone up for Oryx CM? I have the cp.
6pm est?

Pandora012

If you don't mind me practice running with my low level hunter/titan :p I can probably do 7
I promise I won't give you fall-damage heart attacks..........much.

P.S. Didn't screw up once with the warlock running yesterday, but still had 4-5 rounds of trouble keeping people alive in the shadow.

Top Bottom