• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Fine, you win lol

Edit: just to clarify I'm only aiming for 7 wins, not really bothered about mercury though I wouldn't complain. So if we win every other game it would be good. But o guess having a mercy is always good.

oh wait, yea that's right. Just 7 wins I guess you don't need to then haha

Vasectomy at 22. No ragrets. :p

That looks suspiciously like my pile, haha. You in my house?

FRENDEN, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!

Iceman829

If anyone on xbox needs/wants the daughters cp. I think I saved it on another character.

Hmm Exodus Blue for trials. Still deciding if I want to play.

shenze

Banned
I will be putting together a group tomorrow evening. Crota x3 and VoG x3. Retro raid night. Last time it was a blast.

Cmon, where the trials peeps at?
Me and optimus8936 would be up for this, if there is still room. Both of us are still looking for that damn crux.

I know it's trials day but anyone up for Oryx CM? I have the cp.
7pm est?

Pandora012
Dreamgazer
Ant78
Jakfu

If you don't mind me practice running with my low level hunter/titan :p I can probably do 7
I promise I won't give you fall-damage heart attacks..........much.

P.S. Didn't screw up once with the warlock running yesterday, but still had 4-5 rounds of trouble keeping people alive in the shadow.

Lol, try having someone do that to you. But I think by the end of it I got used to it. And yeah shadow Oryx was killing people left and right.

Iceman829

Isn't Zimbabwe in southern New Jersey?

Well, the Doctrine ain't just gonna show up at your postmaster like a candy guilt shell...

So Camden, NJ?

If it involves me trying to play with you and misterthirsty I might have to hit my neighbors bar up before attempting to play

Namikaze1

Sign me up

Please and thank you.

I would like to sign up for the Doctrine train.

Add please

Put me on the list (PSN is dthomp) would love to see 7 wins

Me? I just want the 7 wins. I won't be online until after 6pm EST.

psn: kreepmode

I'd like to be on the list.

I'd be up for it.

Probably can't do it today/tonight but would love a chance over the weekend, if possible. :)

Current list.

Doing this all weekend long. If we don't get to you today, we definitely will tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday.

I liked bullet hoses before they were meta. I'm the Joan Cusack in High Fidelity of Bullet hoses.

giphy.gif

Namikaze1

Sweet, think I can get added?

Can I get on that doctrine list for tomorrow morning? PSN Mutenturtle.
Sure.
To both of you.

I would like to add myself to the list if you are still running late tonight, I usually don't get on until 10 CST.
I most likely won't be on around that time. Ape is planning to keep on helping though.

Nami, are you doing just doc runs, or all the way to Mercury?
Just doctrine

Daemul

Just checked Reddit and the 2.5k points bounty is still in for Clash? LOL!

I don't personally mind since getting 2.5k points in Clash is something I can do, but most people ain't making that, especially if they play in a Fireteam.

What are everyone's thoughts about Inferno playlists?

Personally, I feel like Inferno 6v6 is better in almost every way. No starting special and it spawns less? No radar so players actually have to be aware of spawns and enemy position, and can't quickly unscope to see if they're being flanked? No heavy?

I am in love.

I wonder how Destiny would have been different if the radar being off and less Special ammo was the default. Camping and holding territory would be so much more difficult without everyone making call-outs and constantly patrolling. No more A spawn team trying desperately to capture C in Shores of Time or flip spawns in Blind Watch, for example.

The Inferno playlists are the most competitive playlists that Destiny has. Special ammo crates on a 3 minute timer, heavy ammo non-existent and no fucking radar(the amount of times you see people blindly running past you is hilarious). It's fucking heaven to be honest with you mate.

Iceman829

Personally, I would never mix booze with trials lol.

Don't worry I'll still have plenty of curses words to sling at the game and our enemies

Let's get this straight. You don't want to play, but you know you want that gun.

I would rather play on a sat afternoon. All those late night runs in trials when I'm burnt out is just a waste.

Either way I'll be around. No one is at work so I'm going to bail out early before the wonderful NJ traffic shows up... who am I kidding there are probably 5 accidents awaiting my ride home

ich00

Well, I guess I should start a list.

Igor and I will be playing trials after 2 pm est till a regular from our crew if online much later on in the evening for the regular trials run. We can help folks get 7 wins for doctrine till then.

1. Colonel (promised him mercury for the grasp farming)
2. Ocean
3. ???
And so on.

After the trials run with regular crew, I can help out some more with ape.

I wouldn't mind help, I'm not usually on until after 10pm est tho.

Top Bottom