• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Namikaze1

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

My stream is dad, Falifax will be taking over Doctrine stream duties.

I got an error message during the last match that my connection was too shitty to keep broadcasating.

WeTeHa

Rag, Tri and I just had a triple Imago Loop drop from the nightfall. My perks sucks though (icarus and partial refund I think) :(

WipedOut

Added

Retro Raid Night - Come Drink and Raid - I will be streaming.

VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight.

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Alts if needed
1. Jafku
2. Shiv
3. DThomp
4. JohnofMars

WipedOut

I'm game for VoG. Psn.: Light_Knight_Sky
Added

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Alts if needed
1. Jafku
2. Shiv
3. DThomp
4. JohnofMars
5. Light_knight_sky

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
^ You can get all three in one shot but it's obviously harder. Two is really manageable. One is a piece of cake.

I'm up for some mercury runs. Will be playing Fallout and spectating an FGC tourney in the mean time.

NeOak

Someone add me to a trials list. By the time you guys get to me, I'll be around.

Driz, let me know about BF4.

Take your Atheon's Epilogue. Out-shoot them.

Time to take out my Doctor Nope.

VErGA8r.png

Persistence, Armor Piercing Rounds, Spray and Play.

Before Field Scout was nerfed, it could have a magazine of 79 bullets.

^ You can get all three in one shot but it's obviously harder. Two is really manageable. One is a piece of cake.

I'm up for some mercury runs. Will be playing Fallout and spectating an FGC tourney in the mean time.

What tourney is this weekend?

Tri4

Rag, Tri and I just had a triple Imago Loop drop from the nightfall. My perks sucks though (icarus and partial refund I think) :(
Yeah my drop had both those perks tok lol. So far only one imago has been a good drop for me because it has sureshot and rifled barrel and ends up with ridiculous range for PvP.

Nicodemic

Added

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Alts if needed
1. Jafku
2. Shiv
3. DThomp
4. JohnofMars
5. Light_knight_sky
6. Nicodemic

It's my father's birthday so probably won't be online until 10-10:30 but sign me up as an alt for Crota's End.

Kalamari

Added

Retro Raid Night - Come Drink and Raid

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Alts if needed
1. Jafku
2. Shiv
3. DThomp

So, I need an Atheon kill for my Exotic quest. Is there any chance you could kill him a 4th time for me?

Don't know where the train is at, but I should be on in like a half hour to an hour.

Choo choooooooo
7XPYj0G.jpg

The train just pulled into the station since Ape is gone for the day, Igor is at a movie, Falifax went to bed and I needed to light some incense candles and get my blood pressure back down. I'll be up for more games later if Igor gets back or someone else is available to help.

I am the new Ruthless. Look upon my lag and despair. Yesterday reminded me why I love Destiny, today reminded me why I hate it, lol. GGs everyone. Passed out some more Doctrines and even got Kadab to his first ever Mercury trip, beating the lag monster Final Boss 5-4 thanks to Kadab's mega clutch Titan smash.

I'm playing with DrLupo and Ramblinnn in about 2 hours.

Hyyype. Post in the thread when you're on and I'll be sure to tune into the stream.

The train just pulled into the station since Ape is gone for the day, Igor is at a movie, Falifax went to bed and I needed to light some incense candles and get my blood pressure back down. I'll be up for more games later if Igor gets back or someone else is available to help.

I am the new Ruthless. Look upon my lag and despair. Yesterday reminded me why I love Destiny, today reminded me why I hate it, lol. GGs everyone. Passed out some more Doctrines and even got Kadab to his first ever Mercury trip, beating the lag monster Final Boss 5-4 thanks to Kadab's mega clutch Titan smash.

Hyyype. Post in chat when you're on and I'll be sure to tune into the stream.

I could help now for a bit?

Hyyype. Post in the thread when you're on and I'll be sure to tune into the stream.

Will do!

Top Bottom