• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

the_id

Anyone up for some casual crucible stuff to warm up for their carry for the doctorine? I'm just going to practice in skirmish, feel free to join.

Cbsjuy9VAAAJh_O.jpg:large

Something is wrong with this picture.

I could help now for a bit?

I gotta take a break since I need to eat and I was starting to rage way too hard (Falifax is apparently archiving my "beautiful scream" lol). But I'll definitely be up for some more games later if you're still down for it. Maybe 60-90 minutes from now. Thanks dude!

I gotta take a break since I need to eat and I was starting to rage way too hard (Falifax is apparently archiving my "beautiful scream" lol). But I'll definitely be up for some more games later if you're still down for it. Maybe 60-90 minutes from now. Thanks dude!

Okay, np! I won't be on later though because that'll be 2:30 AM for me

Rehsa

Beagles329 - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Resha - PSN ID = Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Added my psn, sorry couldn't get on earlier it was just one kid after another trying to get one to sleep then the other waking up then it was time for a bday party.

the_id

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Feetie. You want to help me get Chux his toy gun? Then we'll do Knight. I need someone of equal skill or better to carry, I can't do it on my own.

Yo drizz im up for some (hopefully) salt free games if you want. Understand if you dont though. Got back from deadpool. That movie was fucking hilarious and awesome.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Don't get into sniper lanes.
Don't be far from your team mates so they have to trek miles to revive you.
Don't do the same plays if it fails.

That's my advice of the day.

WipedOut

Yo drizz im up for some (hopefully) salt free games if you want. Understand if you dont though. Got back from deadpool. That movie was fucking hilarious and awesome.
Best comic book movie to come around in a long time. It was a perfect example of a "fun" movie. Would love to see them make a REAL wolverine movie and stay true to the comic.

Trakan

How has the daily not giving marks issue not been fixed yet? At the very least, stop making old missions daily missions.

How hard is it?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No because somehow he came back in and lagged even more. We're about to lose.

This is really starting to piss me off with people lagging in later games.

ERMint13

No because somehow he came back in and lagged even more. We're about to lose.

I've noticed people that lag out and rejoin don't drop until after the next round starts too. You see two on the other team and you think ok we have advantage but all the sudden the lagger will drop back in 15 seconds into the round.

How long you gonna be around tonight? I'm up for more runs but can't play right now.

Don't get into sniper lanes.
Don't be far from your team mates so they have to trek miles to revive you.
Don't do the same plays if it fails.

That's my advice of the day.

QFT.

Top Bottom