• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Can anyone with a 320 Disc Ghost tell me what its stats are i'm 1pt away from having 300/300 Disc Str with the Light beyond Nemisis, shits driving me mad

WipedOut

I have one with rangefinder and firefly. Not having Outlaw is negated by having gloves with faster handcannon reloading.
Nothing negates not having outlaw, it's just that good. While yes it's still usable It just isn't the same as killing an enemy with a precision shot then instant load

Frenden

Banned
C O U N T E R B O S S defeated.

Kyo, you can use Doctrine in the same manner as TLW. It's a good rushdown or anti-shottie gun. And it frees up the exotic slot and has less phantom bullets than TLW.

I was a TLW snipe guy Y1 and Doctrine seems legit so far.

Kyoufu

Kyo, you can use Doctrine in the same manner as TLW. It's a good rushdown or anti-shottie gun. And it frees up the exotic slot and has less phantom bullets than TLW.

Gonna try it out now. I already had a weaker roll Doctrine and while I liked it, it wasn't as fun as TLW.

Let's see how it plays with CB.

Gonna try it out now. I already had a weaker roll Doctrine and while I liked it, it wasn't as fun as TLW.

Yep TLW still beats it out but you know whats going to happen with the Doctrine

Frenden

Banned

It took me a few matches. I dig it now. And now I can just leave Truth equipped.

(Or more easily swap to Icebreaker, Kappa.)

Yep TLW still beats it out but you know whats going to happen with the Doctrine

Yeah. It all comes down to predictability and consistency to me.
Doctrine is better at both right now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nothing negates not having outlaw, it's just that good. While yes it's still usable It just isn't the same as killing an enemy with a precision shot then instant load

If you mean by split second reload, then that's exactly how mine is with gloves. Same goes with my snipers and gloves with faster reloads, etc.

phen0m24

Hey homecheese if you want to do a run later I want to try on another character for ye Olde CB. Curse you rodeo! :)

WeTeHa

If you do it tomorrow sign me up.

I've never done CM or even Oryx HM but if you think I can be of help just let me know. I have the ToM too. Hunter.

I have yet to run the challenge this week. However, I'm looking to join that Doctrine train, so put me down as an alt.
Edit: Can bring any class, I have a ToM as well for the bubble.

Alright, helped my friend and a couple of randoms through their cm kill, if you guys wanna run the cm today or tomorrow I can help out as well. Can bring any class.

Also, we had a couple of KF newbies asking for a kings fall normal run (I think triablos, auctopus, ...?). If you guys want we can set something up for today or tomorrow and I'll help you guys run it. I'll try to explain the encounter as best as I can :p

Learning how we scrub heavy lol

Ayyyy every time lol. If i dont have an arcblade we either push and die if they have outside heavy (inside is easier to push) or play the heavy and lose because i suck at rockets.

If you mean by split second reload, then that's exactly how mine is with gloves. Same goes with my snipers and gloves with faster reloads, etc.

Nah. Iirc the reload perks increase reload speed by 33%. Outlaw should be higher than that, and outlaw+reload gloves=insanity. I use a reload hc speed in pvp with my tlw and its not what i would call a "split second reload".

zethren

Banned
I've done the Daily Heroic story twice now today... And I still haven't received the legendary marks from it... Is there a weekly cap on earning Legendary Marks??? Or is my weekly heroic story bugged today lol

I've got a 21/32 int/dis 320 ghost shell if that means anything.

Can Light Beyond Nemesis roll Dis/Str? Could use some glass needles on that and hope for a slightly higher roll.

Int - Disc/Str - 32 would work as i'm 299 Disc/300str with a 316 ghost at 31 Disc. I've had to officially retire my Titan as I cannibalised everything for those points :(

WipedOut

Ok, here we go, Retro raid night, going to be running both VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight. Sign up if you want and help me get a damn timebreaker or graverobber

Retro Raid Night - Come Drink and Raid

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless

Alts:

Ok, here we go, Retro raid night, going to be running both VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight. Sign up if you want and help me get a damn timebreaker or graverobber

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi

Alts:
I'll join for the runs on VoG. Haven't stepped into that raid in ages.

EDIT: Will join for Crota as well since that's as fast as running a strike.

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4.optimus8936
5.shenze

Alts:
Me and Shenze will go for all the runs

Namikaze1

Beagles329

Spec X

Resha

DeviantBoi

Xerobiade

Chucker

Kadab

Mass Appeal

El_Fenomeno

reeducator

Shokleeto

thelongdarkriverofhell

Agent_Tiro

WipedOut

It's not hard to do.

VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight.

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Spanks, I'm out in the real world today playing in the sun.

VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight.

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Alts if needed
1. Jafku

Jafku

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4.Jafku

Alts:
im in. Aw damn it. guess im an alt

Top Bottom