• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Chucker

Sorry, gotta head out to the library and runs some errands.
Thanks for the games guys, I made some shitty plays in the last few games. =(
Thanks for the help.
I'm playing closer from here on out, I got people killed on more than one occasion. Looks like we need a third.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So it's kadey, chucker and Pity. Gotcha.

Are you looking for a doc or mercury. If the latter then no chance unless you ask two high level players on here. And even then they are most likely not going to do it because they are going by a list. I'm just trying to help Chux get his gun even if it takes 20 cards.

I could help out if you want a doc but I also need someone who is good enough to run with me.

Now that I've been inDoctrinated to autos, Fabian Strategy is pretty good. Need to get the drop on people, but it feels so good when it spins up.

But Doctrine still melts me if I don't get the drop on them.

how do i get on the list?

Taking me a bit longer than expected to get online but then I can play for awhile tonight if there are still people looking for Doctrine help. Whoever is around can run. If people were on the list earlier they should get priority but it's not realistic to take everyone in the order they signed up since people will be available at different times.

Hopefully 15ish I'll be available.

milkham

Taking me a bit longer than expected to get online but then I can play for awhile tonight if there are still people looking for Doctrine help. Whoever is around can run. If people were on the list earlier they should get priority but it's not realistic to take everyone in the order they signed up since people will be available at different times.

let me know if i can jump in, i'll be in orbit

I'll be on in about an hour, hoping you and igor can help me out :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Have to stop with this being away from team mates thing.

Chuck with the triple titan smash. Never run bubble with a striker present.

Trakan

Better connections in Control they said. Damage referee to punish laggy players they said.

dpBG6Lo.gif

Time to throw the PS4 out the window.

Sky Walker

I know I'm a litttle bit late but any Doctrine carriers? I was really busy studying for a test :( I want that weapon but I suck in PvP.

Frenden

Banned
I have everything done except the final mission for my first exotic sword. Am I safe to buy the other ones from Shaxx or do I need to finish this one off in order to skip the middle steps for the second two?

I should probably get this Dark Drinker already. :/

Trakan

I have everything done except the final mission for my first exotic sword. Am I safe to buy the other ones from Shaxx or do I need to finish this one off in order to skip the middle steps for the second two?

I should probably get this Dark Drinker already. :/

You didn't do the raid until the other day and you haven't gotten a sword yet? What do you do when you play this game? :p

Good luck, I fucking hate that mission.

Svartnatt

Drizz and i can run you for a doctrine. Doesnt look like the folks i sent a fr from the list are on.

Hi Igor, are you and Drizz running off a list? If so, I'd like to sign up for a Doctrine run, I've got the whole night available, so I don't mind waiting...

PSN: Svartnatt

Frenden

Banned
You didn't do the raid until the other day and you haven't gotten a sword yet? What do you do when you play this game? :p

Good luck, I fucking hate that mission.

I spend a lot of my time in PvP w/friends in Y2--the new raid didn't grab me. Glad I finally did some of it, though. I'll do it eventually.

I didn't find gathering planetary mats on Mars very fun. Shrug. I've been dragging my feet on the final mission for ages because I fear that matchmaking is going to make it a nightmare.

Top Bottom