• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Namikaze1

The Dirty-Nami train is taking a break. Ape needs his old man nap and I need some time to charge my DS4 + Gold set.

Drizz-Igor train will depart soon. Like an hour soon. Maybe Thunderlord Post soon. :p

WipedOut

You can list me as an alt too. I'll do however many runs as I can.

Added

Retro Raid Night - Come Drink and Raid

VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight.

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Alts if needed
1. Jafku
2. Shiv

Does anybody here still need oryx hm cm?

A friend of mine asked if I could help him, he's never done cm before, but knows the tactics and stuff. I completed all my cm's for this week, but will help out.

We can run today (within the next 3-4 hours) or tomorrow, probably all day. Can start as soon as we get 6.

1. WeTeHa (hunter)
2. Friend (titan with ToM)

Ill join.

Does anybody here still need oryx hm cm?

A friend of mine asked if I could help him, he's never done cm before, but knows the tactics and stuff. I completed all my cm's for this week, but will help out.

We can run today (within the next 3-4 hours) or tomorrow, probably all day. Can start as soon as we get 6.

1. WeTeHa (hunter)
2. Friend (titan with ToM)

Yes me

No mic but i know what to do. Ill be titan in the middle

Namikaze1

Beagles329 - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Resha - PSN ID???

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Beagles329

Neo Member
If any Doctrine trains are starting, I'm either in orbit or doing patrols but I'm ready to go. Fair warning that I'm an average Trials player so hopefully you have a strong back, lol.

PSN:Beagles329

Dthomp

Ok, here we go, Retro raid night, going to be running both VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight. Sign up if you want and help me get a damn timebreaker or graverobber

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless

Alts:

Put me down bro! At least 1 VOG, and 2 Crota so I can hop out for alts too

WipedOut

Put me down bro! At least 1 VOG, and 2 Crota so I can hop out for alts too

Added

VoG and Crota x3 about 930pm Est tonight.

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Ruthless
4. EroticSushi
5. Optimus8936
6. Shenze

Alts if needed
1. Jafku
2. Shiv
3. DThomp

Thx biggy and mehr for the trials run, sorry we couldn't pull off the Mercury run. Sun singers are so freaking annoying and I had a couple of brain fart's when it comes to trials smarts haha

Personally just to play.. I've already had my Mercury runs and got all the bounties. Just trying to help others without it being an official train with expectations lol

Thx biggy and mehr for the trials run, sorry we couldn't pull off the Mercury run. Sun singers are so freaking annoying and I had a couple of brain fart's when it comes to trials smarts haha

Not as much as me I haven't got the concentration levels for it anymore, all the stop starting is no good. Skirmish trials pls

Beagles329

Neo Member
Huge thanks to Drizz & Igor for conducting the Doctrine train and also for the Trials tips & strategies! Hopefully your guys backs aren't too sore for carrying my ass, lol.

Plus I have a 7-0 card still intact, hoping for my first trip to Mercury.

Top Bottom