• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

NastyBook

I have everything done except the final mission for my first exotic sword. Am I safe to buy the other ones from Shaxx or do I need to finish this one off in order to skip the middle steps for the second two?

I should probably get this Dark Drinker already. :/
Still need that Dark Drinker? So do I.

ocean

Banned
Finished a run, doing another now and then Igor needs to crash. I'll be around for awhile tonight if there's anyone else willing to help and if you're still up. How long do you have?
I'll be on later tonight. If I find a third would you be down to help me get 2 more wins on a 7-0 card I have? (still have Mercy too)

Finished a run, doing another now and then Igor needs to crash. I'll be around for awhile tonight if there's anyone else willing to help and if you're still up. How long do you have?

I will be getting home soon driz. I am on that list Nami made bUT I have been at familes all day. I can hold my own in pvp so I can help you out as I still want the doctrine too.

Svartnatt

Hi Drizzay, are you taking any signups for Doctrine runs tonight? If so, I'd like to get on board...

PSN: Svartnatt

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MERCURY HYPE FOR CHUX> HIS FIRST EVAR@

6aowQt0.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Warlock bitchslap is the MVP. I smacked the hell out of everyone.

Was only supposed to get him the Doctrine but we went further.

Don't worry about me tonight. I gotta crash. Work tomorrow and wife drama tonight has killed my desire for the big playz :)
Maybe I can get on the train tomorrow night.

Thanks, Drizzay, you are a good man.

Top Bottom