• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Rehsa

Thanks Drizzay and Igor! Rodeo hype! Let's take this for a spin and see how it compares to the Hatchet

Teabaggers are so sad.

Like, do you need a hug?
Lol yeah their parents don't love them. Had a guy teabag me when I was leading Rumble and he was second to last by a big margin, it's like OK do you feel like a man now?

GGs guys. Drizz if you want play trials in bursts instead of long stressfull sessions, otherwise rip drizzay till destiny 2 :p

Getting impacient > bad plays > loss > frustration > more bad plays > rip

Rehsa

GGs guys. Drizz if you want play trials in bursts instead of long stressfull sessions, otherwise rip drizzay till destiny 2 :p
Lol right, at first I though a controller was going to get broken. Thanks again, will see if y'all are available to finish the 7-0 card and gold bounty tomorrow night or Monday after everyone gets a Doctrine

lol that was pretty tame as far as Drizzay Rage goes :p

GGs gentlemen. I gotta take a break for a bit but if there's another helper around and more people looking for a run I could do one or two more.

WipedOut

Finally got a graverobber. No more slow ass SLR scooters for me. Thanks everyone for joining tonight.

Still need to try and get those final two games for a hopeful first and only trip to Mercury.

I just started Fire Emblem Awakening and this is the initial conversation:

i48bsUT.jpg

Hahaha this game is freaky.

Got a counter balance doctrine tonight and first year two mercury trip. Was a good day.

Nice job! Who'd ya go with?

I tried with dmh and Zoso earlier but we ran into really lame teams back to back on a 7-0 card. 3x Sunsingers all with double nades and 3x Doctrines. It was hideous.

Forgot to mention. Took my nephew to mercury again earlier today (his first time was last Friday). He's 12 and I had to teach him not to be cocky and be humble. He went last night with his 2 buddies so today was his 3rd in 8 days. He said "This map is easy. It doesn't even feel special going to Mercury anymore". I said hold on... Had to teach him some things about humbleness so hopefully it gets to him.

I am down for a run if we can get a strong third.

Let's go get a Doctrine of Nope.

How long you two gonna be around tonight? The three of us can give it a whirl here in a bit if you want or if any other helpers are around we could do one at a time, whatever works for you two.

I'm just taking a little break to de-stress and grab a snack but should be down for two more runs tonight, maybe more depending on how they go.

Got a counter balance doctrine tonight and first year two mercury trip. Was a good day.

That's awesome, congrats dude! :p

B I G P L A Y Z

WipedOut

Forgot to mention. Took my nephew to mercury again earlier today (his first time was last Friday). He's 12 and I had to teach him not to be cocky and be humble. He went last night with his 2 buddies so this was his 3rd in 8 days. He said "This map is easy. It doesn't even feel special going to Mercury anymore". I said hold on... Had to teach him some things about humbleness so hopefully it gets to him.
Not one trip in year two, tell him to savor the fact that many of us have yet to go.

Ji66a-Man

How long you two gonna be around tonight? The three of us can give it a whirl here in a bit if you want or if any other helpers are around we could do one at a time, whatever works for you two.

I'm just taking a little break to de-stress and grab a snack but should be down for two more runs tonight, maybe more depending on how they go.

I'll be on for a while.

Not one trip in year two, tell him to savor the fact that many of us have yet to go.

Yea I told him some things. Like to never think you're better than someone and to never talk bad about your opponents. Even as you improve, just stay humble.

But yea, my nephew plays PvP 99% of the time. He hasn't done a golgy or Oryx challenge or Oryx on Hard ever.

I just started Fire Emblem Awakening and this is the initial conversation:

Hahaha this game is freaky.

Nice job! Who'd ya go with?

I tried with dmh and Zoso earlier but we ran into really lame teams back to back on a 7-0 card. 3x Sunsingers all with double nades and 3x Doctrines. It was hideous.
You won't regret starting that, it's such a good game.

On a side note finally got my nechrocasm, thx for the runs guys!

B I G P L A Y Z

I should be on for a while

WipedOut

Yea I told him some things. Like to never think you're better than someone and to never talk bad about your opponents. Even as you improve, just stay humble.

But yea, my nephew plays PvP 99% of the time. He hasn't done a golgy or Oryx challenge or Oryx on Hard ever.
I need to dedicate more time to pvp, I'm almost done with PVE on PS4, just a few more things to get. Good for him though, awesome that he can get there with his friends

I need to dedicate more time to pvp, I'm almost done with PVE on PS4, just a few more things to get. Good for him though, awesome that he can get there with his friends

Yea, since I introduced him to the game, the PvP aspect enticed him the most. He's gotten so much better. He plays every PvP mode all the time. A lot of practice and me teaching him the ways of Trials in terms of pushing, holding back, callouts the most, sniping lanes, what to do on 1v2, 1v3 even, etc.

B I G P L A Y Z

I'll help for a couple of runs

the_id

Anybody here using a Scuf controller to play Destiny? What are your impressions on it? Is it better than the Elite controller? I'm just doing my research and wonder whether it's going to improve my gameplay or not.

deadduck

Anybody here using a Scuf controller to play Destiny? What are your impressions on it? Is it better than the Elite controller? I'm just doing my research and wonder whether it's going to improve my gameplay or not.

I have 2 paddel Scuf on PS4, Elite on XB1.

The Scuf is just a missed standard controller, the build quality goes down a bit because there's a split between the back and front parts of the controller.

The softer rubber on the rear plate does feel a bit nicer on the hands tho.

The Elite controller is by far better quality. Such a nice product (apart from the battery situation).

...but I don't like the size/layout of Xbox pads and really like PS controller size/layout.

Found it hard to play Destiny without the paddles now (I use jump/crouch). It's the map transversal that makes a difference, I'm not getting more kills, just feels more natural and map transversal is better.

Top Bottom