• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Simbo

Neo Member
Putting an early shout out for an Xbox Trials run later on (maybe 6/7 hours time).

Will have to admit to being a bit rusty as this will be my first dip into Year 2 trials. Just happy to see what happens.

If anyone fancies it let me know.

Putting an early shout out for an Xbox Trials run later on (maybe 6/7 hours time).

Will have to admit to being a bit rusty as this will be my first dip into Year 2 trials. Just happy to see what happens.

If anyone fancies it let me know.

Anyone on Xbox One willing to take me to the Lighthouse later tonight?

Just saw both of your posts so close to each other so I thought I would help you guys out. :) I don't have Destiny on xb1 or I would definetly help out but I am sure you guys can get a third to help.

Twilight Garrison all day every day. The mobility can be clutch.

Totally forgot about TG! Yes, for Clash go Twillight Garrison over Armenttarium.

Last game of the day we clutch out a 5-4 win over some guy with a 3.0 K/D and nearly 2200 ELO to get Thenal's Doctrine. The hype and sweat were super real, as will be my coma here shortly. GGs and thanks to everyone who played today!

edit: holy cow we stole so much of his ELO it brought me back over 2k...

Nice drizz!

Probably for the best that it didn't save my voice chat yelling "LETSFUCKINGGOOOO" at the end there :p

Thats the best part about winning a super sweaty game tho, the hype at the end

Nice to see some Mercury again with minimal lag after not playing for some time.
Thanks for the games Blaze and Inapp!

Isthatevenpossible.png

Just saw both of your posts so close to each other so I thought I would help you guys out. :) I don't have Destiny on xb1 or I would definetly help out but I am sure you guys can get a third to help.

Thanks man. It's hard to find good help on Xbox in DGAF so anyone who can carry would be appreciated. I usually get to 5 or 6 wins myself when I play with randoms.

Simbo

Neo Member
Thanks man. It's hard to find good help on Xbox in DGAF so anyone who can carry would be appreciated. I usually get to 5 or 6 wins myself when I play with randoms.

Never been to Mercury so I hope you won't be disappointed if you're expecting to be carried ;)

EDIT: GT is ChickenShizzle

Deku Tree

Join in progress is so much worse now with the no special ammo on spawn change.
Just joined in progress into a losing game and got spawn domed by a 1000y AIMbot and the other team is using their supers already too.
#Destiny

Great games everyone I played with over the last few days. Only had a few "terrible" games. Had some hilariously funny lag moments,cracked up to Val commentary, and helped Kadey in getting Chux his first trip to Mercury. Probably the most satisfying Fri/Sat I've had in Destiny in a long time.

Axoman

That's awesome, congrats dude! :p

B I G P L A Y Z

Thanks!

Nice job! Who'd ya go with?

I tried with dmh and Zoso earlier but we ran into really lame teams back to back on a 7-0 card. 3x Sunsingers all with double nades and 3x Doctrines. It was hideous.

Thanks! I went with a good friend's son and one of his buddies. He's been asking me a long time to play with him and it worked out we were able to. I'm surprised we made it because all three of us are only a little over 1.0 lifetime K/D.

If you and Zoso want to do a card I'd be able to tonight or tomorrow.

Tri4

Just pulled out my rodeo doctrine in the daily rift and it was pretty damn good. I was pretty bummed out that both my doctrines were not the roll I wanted but after seeing this thing in action I'm pretty happy. Persistence kicks in a lot sooner than I thought. Thanks again, nami and ape.

Highwind

I also have a 7 win card with a mercy boon used up right now and I wouldn't mind getting carr...some assistance getting to the lighthouse. :)

Defuser

Now I have a doctrine. Time to grind Undying mind nightfall for a god roll imago loop. Pretty smooth going if you have a bladedancer invis to bypass a few things and the cheese spots.

Hey is there any chance of trials carries this afternoon/evening on PS4? I would like to get the bounties done and that 7 win scorecard but my pvp buddies are away this weekend.

Thanks!

Drizz, Nami, Igor, other Trials Heroes...

I will be on this afternoon/evening(5-6 hours from now) for more 7 wins carries!

Whoever has the updated list could you please quote me when you get the chance? I will post up again when I am getting on.

OT - I saw The Witch last night with my GF. Great horror/suspense movie.

I9PazmK.png

Forgot to share this yesterday. Got my Grasp with Counterbalance, Perfect Balance, Reinforced Barrel, and Spray and Play. RNGesus is the homie.

Namikaze1

Drizz, Nami, Igor, other Trials Heroes...

I will be on this afternoon/evening(5-6 hours from now) for more 7 wins carries!

Whoever has the updated list could you please quote me when you get the chance? I will post up again when I am getting on.

OT - I saw The Witch last night with my GF. Great horror/suspense movie.

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Acidote - Acidote

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

NeOak - neoaku

LTWood12 - LTWood12

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

Read that Chucker, Mass Appeal, and Rehsa already got their Doctrine. Don't know if another from the list did as well while I was away.

Acidote

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Read that Chucker, Mass Appeal, and Rehsa already got their Doctrine. Don't know if another from the list did as well while I was away.

Would you kindly add me to that list, please?

Close to the end. There should be a parallel questline that requires game modes to be played. If so, focus on that first. The last step is called "mountain top".

I did that yesterday, and the Shaxx bounties got unlocked. The weekly one got auto-completed on all 3 char's when I picked it up, got a bunch of free exotics.

How did that happen? I heard before that other bounties count for that quest or bounties from previous week(s) carry over?

maomaoIYP

I did that yesterday, and the Shaxx bounties got unlocked. The weekly one got auto-completed on all 3 char's when I picked it up, got a bunch of free exotics.

How did that happen? I heard before that other bounties count for that quest or bounties from previous week(s) carry over?

You got a completion of 3 because IB weekly bounties count towards "The True Meaning of War".
Also if you have turned in the "True Meaning of War" this week and still have left over weekly bounties, turn those extra bounties in too, they will count immediately after reset. If you don't turn them in you risk getting the same bounty from Shaxx and missing out.

edit: Spec - One of the previous updates broke the questline, the weapon kills step don't need to be completed to carry on the questline anymore.

You got a completion of 3 because IB weekly bounties count towards "The True Meaning of War".
Also if you have turned in the "True Meaning of War" this week and still have left over weekly bounties, turn those extra bounties in too, they will count immediately after reset. If you don't turn them in you risk getting the same bounty from Shaxx and missing out.

edit: Spec - One of the previous updates broke the questline, the weapon kills step don't need to be completed to carry on the questline anymore.

Figured, thanks.

Also they fixed that weapon kill quest.

maomaoIYP

Figured, thanks.

Also they fixed that weapon kill quest.

They fixed it? Before the crimson doubles patch even Arcite's auto rifle kills bounties didn't work for me, I haven't tested it since.

Oh yeah Arcite has bounties every week too, but those don't count towards Shaxx's True Meaning of War.

stay gold

Some guy was just using Plan-C in Control. Holy moly the OHK range on that thing is nuts, i've never used it before but now I want it bad.

Kyoufu

Using Mida for the first time. This gun is ridiculous. Long range. Basically challenging snipers is easy with this. They can't touch you when they flinch so much.

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Can I be added?

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

stay gold

I have a Thesan with Braced Frame and Rangefinder, it's a beast.

Yeah I think this with Hot Swap is what I need to wait for.

Thesan was one of the first packages the gunsmith sold, and there was a god roll in the very first armsday drop.
Hot swap, accelerated coils, rangefinder.
Also, the thesan can revive-kill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T62GVmybk-Q

Yeah I slept on the gunsmith stuff back then. So only got the package a couple weeks ago :(

WeTeHa

Yeah I think this with Hot Swap is what I need to wait for.

Yeah I slept on the gunsmith stuff back then. So only got the package a couple weeks ago :(

I'd use the gunsmith stuff more if I could store the packages in my vault. constantly carrying around that shit taking up space in my character sucks.

Top Bottom