• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I'm so mad at Best Buy right now. My Fire Emblem Fates SE preorder back in November, got delayed then cancelled because of Failed Authorization on my CC. Well chances are I got a new one from the Chip stuff and they didn't even give me a 2nd chance to repay!!!! And now I'm left with none.

EDIT:

Top of Page fun with DrLupo and Ramblinnn

https://youtu.be/dbS_KBLNcrQ

MildSoss

I'm so mad at Best Buy right now. My Fire Emblem Fates SE preorder back in November, got delayed then cancelled because of Failed Authorization on my CC. Well chances are I got a new one from the Chip stuff and they didn't even give me a 2nd chance to repay!!!! And now I'm left with none.
Exactly what happened to me, got a new card cause of the chip and mine failed authorization. Thankfully as soon as I got the email I jumped on the bestbuy site and corrected it, new card got charged and it's in preparing limbo now.

Did you try calling them?

NeOak

OMFG wrong Nami loool

I got confused by xplicitone begging xD:

My BB order is getting ready to ship and I got a $20 credit! That's a fair deal to me. I also got an extra order in at Amazon when I was freaking out a little but I expect that one to ship in a bubble mailer and I'll probably have to send it back.

NAMI!!! I NEED THIS!!! MY order got cancelled at best buy because of stupid failed authorization!!!
Lol

the_id

Cbw0qjyVIAIe_Jp.jpg:large

My vault is a mess and I just found out that I have this 1K-stare. I noticed Dr. Lupo using a similar scope. Going to give this a try.

Kyoufu

I wish Bungie still had community managers/developers reading/responding here.

Skyshock in Control was a mistake. That they repeated...

My ENTIRE team just left for orbit.

Matt Frost

I can understand TLW but how are you getting outgunned by MIDA?

TLW at short distances destroys Doctrine, and MIDA at mid and long ranges. If the enemy has it and goes up close I equip TLW, if they stay back MIDA. Still dont get why is so popular. I get is better than Hard Light, Suros or anything like that, but compared to these two, is bad (TLW, Mida)

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
TLW at short distances destroys Doctrine, and MIDA at mid and long ranges. If the enemy has it and goes up close I equip TLW, if they stay back MIDA. Still dont get why is so popular. I get is better than Hard Light, Suros or anything like that, but compared to these two, is bad (TLW, Mida)

Doctrine supports aggressive play like TLW, but it has better range and can kill more than 1 person without reloading.

equil

TLW and Doctrine are pretty close in kill times if you're hitting headshots. And you should never be challenging a mida at mid to long range with a doctrine. Which is why most people pair a doctrine with a sniper.

Tri4

It's good because it shreds almost everything up close. You will probably lose to TLW but that's with every other gun as well since that handcannon is so strong. Doctrine is a close range weapon, so I wouldn't use it at mid and long ranges, especially not against a MIDA. It's supposed to compliment a sniper like TLW does, so anything too far gets sniped and anything close gets doctrined.

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Acidote - Acidote

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

NeOak - neoaku

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

frailimbnursry - frailimb

Read that Chucker, Mass Appeal, and Rehsa already got their Doctrine. Don't know if another from the list did as well while I was away.

I will be on in about 30-40 minutes from this post!

Edit 1:
El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito will be first since I left off with him last time.

TLW is a very inconsistent gun, even in the hands of the best players in the world. There's also a higher skill curve in using it compared to the DoP. That's why in the hands of the majority of the population, the DoP can outperform TLW despite the TTK and theoretical paper advantages.

That said, it's amazing you shred anyone using anything but a gun with the lowest TTK at the optimal range of said gun. You must be some kind of player.

Acidote

Read that Chucker, Mass Appeal, and Rehsa already got their Doctrine. Don't know if another from the list did as well while I was away.

Edit 1:
El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito will be first since I left off with him last time.

Thank you for adding me to the list. I'll try to be awake for two or two and a half more hours (pushing the timezone, you know) and if it gets too late until my "turn" comes we can try tomorrow I guess.

LTWood12

Psn maintenance? I can "sign in" to Destiny, but then I pick a character and then it says I've lost connection to destiny servers.

Edit: nm got in

NastyBook

Good run, Tito and company. Got a little scary at the end when it looked like Oryx didn't take all the bomb damage. I can run my Titan later on this evening if you guys meet before Fastlane.

EDIT: Yeah, PSN got a bit wonky. Kicked all of our Oryx group right out of party chat.

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Acidote - Acidote

NeOak - neoaku

Edit 1:

Can I be added?

Hmmm my 2nd copy of FE fate SE should be here in a mid April, pm me then if the desire is still strong.
Edit: that's assuming Amazon listing for FE Fate SE that went up for 30 mins in the middle of the night before release day is legit.

SpecX

Edit 1:

Cool, I'm just waiting on my wife to get back from the park and we should be heading home. I'll probably be home in an hour from now.

Edit 1:

I managed to reach lighthouse and obtain a basic version of the gun this week with Pity and Haybro. You can take my name off the list because others still need it and I'd be an ass to try and get a spare one lol.

Good run, Tito and company. Got a little scary at the end when it looked like Oryx didn't take all the bomb damage. I can run my Titan later on this evening if you guys meet before Fastlane.

Thanks for the help man. It did get a bit strange with the party chat failing and the ship destroying me.

Namikaze1

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Acidote - Acidote

NeOak - neoaku

Edit 1:
You can cross off Kadab, Rehsa, Mass Appeal, Chucker, and El_Fenomeno.

Theorry

So after playing Bladedancer this week again after a while, And using the skip grenade I am abit scared when this exotic arrives.

latest

So a extra skip grendade and improved grenade. imo atm they quite fine but close to being to good.. But this exotic is gonna make them abit to strong i think.

Top Bottom