• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kalamari

Yeah I've been carrying an eirene package for God knows how long.

Same here. I wonder how Bungie feels about the Gunsmith packages, and if it has played out like they had intended. I think they thought it allowed better access to legendary weapons for new players, but it has resulted in players holding packages waiting for godrolls on certain guns.

Same here. I wonder how Bungie feels about the Gunsmith packages, and if it has played out like they had intended. I think they thought it allowed better access to legendary weapons for new players, but it has resulted in players holding packages waiting for godrolls on certain guns.
It's basically a longer and less expensive version of rerlolling

This weekend during Trials just made me realize one thing, I can hate the same thing that i loved, and that are the Warlock Self Rez 420 Viking Funeral Big Boltz Playz.

WipedOut

I still need 5 on my warlock, will be home in a little bit if anyone wants to run bounties.

So many don't even know how to properly scumbag.
I had a great firebolt double kill yesterday. I get what rob is saying, love killing with them hate being killed by them.

Nechrocasm is soooooo much fun in crucible. I've been getting really into auto rifles lately with doctrine and haakons hatchet, and I just got a righteous VII with rifled barrel, perfect balance, and hidden hand. All that and I just got my crux last night for nechrocasm. I feel like this game is trying to tell me something about auto rifles...

Auctopus

Hung Jury has upped my Crucible game by an insane amount, just in time for IB.

Anyone fancy running NF with me? Warning, I've never done it before. LL 295

LTWood12

Nechrocasm is soooooo much fun in crucible. I've been getting really into auto rifles lately with doctrine and haakons hatchet, and I just got a righteous VII with rifled barrel, perfect balance, and hidden hand. All that and I just got my crux last night for nechrocasm. I feel like this game is trying to tell me something about auto rifles...

Nechrocasm is incredible. It's like a thorn but for cool people. Using it in control and causing a cursed thrall triple kill is the topmost top-shelf.

NeOak

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

El_Fenomeno - Da_1_hated_tito

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Read that Chucker, Mass Appeal, and Rehsa already got their Doctrine. Don't know if another from the list did as well while I was away.
Addddd meeee to thiiiiiis

LTWood12

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

Read that Chucker, Mass Appeal, and Rehsa already got their Doctrine. Don't know if another from the list did as well while I was away.

Mod carry pls.

Spades

Any UK players got a spare vanilla disc they'd like to donate/sell after upgrading to TTK?

I've maxed out all my Xbox One characters so figured I'd start playing on PS4 too.

Sky Walker

GAF Name - PSN ID

Spec X - dark121

Rehsa - Moridhin

DeviantBoi - PSN ID

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

Chucker - ChuxBuster

Kadab - PSN ID

Mass Appeal - Thenal84

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Agent_Tiro - PSN ID

I need the gun, too. Psn skywalker_3li

Nicodemic

Grats on the Crux again! How many runs do you evaluate it took you for the Crux to drop? I know it's rng but I just want a ballpark for when mine should be dropping. :)

Grats on the Crux again! How many runs do you evaluate it took you for the Crux to drop? I know it's rng but I just want a ballpark for when mine should be dropping. :)
I don't know maybe 15-20 crotas? Although there are some people who have done way more than me and haven't gotten one so don't base your rng off that haha

Looking to get a team for an Oryx CM(hard). I have the checkpoint and am willing to do it several times if needed.

EDIT: How do I get my name off the Doctrine list? I managed to get the weapon with HayBro and Pity during our runs.

Sh0k

Looking to get a team for an Oryx CM(hard). I have the checkpoint and am willing to do it several times if needed.

EDIT: How do I get my name off the Doctrine list? I managed to get the weapon with HayBro and Pity during our runs.

I'm in, did it with my main Titan early on the week, need to do it with my alts. PSN Shokleeto

NeOak

Nami, what are you doing in the Fire Emblem Fates SE thread?

Some people would kill for that and you carelessly announced you have a second copy?

Nami pls. RIP your PM inbox.

Top Bottom