• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

frailimbnursry - frailimb

Pandora012

Edit2: Added BlindMonkey

Edit3: Added Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

Edit4: Added TheTylerDurden

Edit5: killerbee40

Who from this list is on and ready to be next?

Namikaze1

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Pandora012

Add Wheelhoss

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

Pandora012

Edit: Added Wheelhoss

Could I be added? (posted bottom of last page) PSN same as here.
Won't be on until Monday though.

no worries weteha he has the cp on 3 characters lol

Thanks - get some rest

I could help w some Oryx CMs tonight if you still need people. What time were you thinking?

That Doctrine list is still pretty lengthy so I'll probably try to help some more of those runs tonight. Of course that depends on having another helper around, so we'll see.

Anyone up for an Oryx Cm run or two? I have the checkpoint. Are the people from earlier(ant, Gibbs, milkham, show, and d) still up for for another one?

Sorry for my ignorance I'm still new to the DGAF community. But is this doctrine train set up to carry us PVP plebes to 7 wins, or just organizing groups to play together?

I've played PVP some and I can hold my own against randoms but I'm not enough of a destiny tactician to perform well in trials. Last time a played a few months ago me and my friends always got to around 4 wins and then got steam rolled until are card was done.

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

Pandora012

Edit: Added Wheelhoss

Edit2: Added BlindMonkey

Can I get added too. Posted a few pages back but got stuck with work stuff. Looking to try and get the 7-0 and bounties done.

PSN - sturgboski

Sorry for my ignorance I'm still new to the DGAF community. But is this doctrine train set up to carry us PVP plebes to 7 wins, or just organizing groups to play together?

I've played PVP some and I can hold my own against randoms but I'm not enough of a destiny tactician to perform well in trials. Last time a played a few months ago me and my friends always got to around 4 wins and then got steam rolled until are card was done.

We are doing carry trains to 7 wins for a chance at the Counter Balance Doctrine.

I can add you to the list if you like. We will try and get to you at some point.

NeOak

I could help w some Oryx CMs tonight if you still need people. What time were you thinking?

That Doctrine list is still pretty lengthy so I'll probably try to help some more of those runs tonight. Of course that depends on having another helper around, so we'll see.

I need Oryx CM.
Never done it lol

Top Bottom