• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Hey Aqua, any idea where I am on the list? And are you doing this tomorrow night as well?

You are up in about 3 more runs. If all goes well on these next few then we should be ready for you in 1-2 hours from this post.

If there's enough demand I will try and do more runs tomorrow night.

GGs all! It was a lot of fun playing with such fine folk. Glad we got some people their doctrines. Ape my man ����

I couldn't do it without you Igor. You're always going beast mode. I just do the clean up!

You are up in about 3 more runs. If all goes well on these next few then we should be ready for you in 1-2 hours from this post.

If there's enough demand I will try and do more runs tomorrow night.

Is it possible after all the doctrine runs, that you could help me get the last 2 for Mercury?

Edit: Anyone up for bounties trials?

Kyoufu

Why not keep both? Doctrine is great for heavy rounds where you equip Truth either way.

I don't think I've used Truth in Year 2 yet. I never play Trials. :(

Was kidding about the infusion though. It'll just remain in the vault while I hunt down Doctrine sheep with my TLW. :)

Dez_

Also one of the most ridiculous 1v3 clutchs i've gotten @ today's train:

https://youtu.be/raJC8vm_Efw

Also why TLW is the GOAT.

Also ape you can see that the lag was both sides. Look at the shots that almost kill me seconds after im in cover and out of line of sight.
That was pretty amazing to watch! I've only made a few bad attempts at trying TLW, but I can never seem to hit anything with that gun. I just don't understand it.

Kyoufu

That was pretty amazing to watch! I've only made a few bad attempts at trying TLW, but I can never seem to hit anything with that gun. I just don't understand it.

Keep the crosshair on the enemy's head and repeatedly mash R2. Winner.

You can even fire while airborne since Hand Cannons have natural airborne accuracy.

It's by far the most fun weapon I've used in all of my time with Destiny. I'm glad they buffed it after initially nerfing it to the ground.

Dez_

Keep the crosshair on the enemy's head and repeatedly mash R2. Winner.

You can even fire while airborne since Hand Cannons have natural airborne accuracy.

It's by far the most fun weapon I've used in all of my time with Destiny. I'm glad they buffed it after initially nerfing it to the ground.
I've been generally holding down the trigger since it auto fires, but I guess that might be what I'm doing wrong? I try to center the crosshair on the body and it feels like I can never hit stuff most of the time. I'm going to try and practice with it. It looks like a fun weapon.

Sh0k

Yeah, thank you Ape and Igordennis for carrying my scrub self to 7 wins in Trials, you guys make this Destiny community even better.

Please, if somebody at one point between today and tomorrow help me complete my last two wins to get for my first time to Mercury, I have a card with 7 wins and a mercy, I will really appreciate it.

Kyoufu

I've been generally holding down the trigger since it auto fires, but I guess that might be what I'm doing wrong? I try to center the crosshair on the body and it feels like I can never hit stuff most of the time. I'm going to try and practice with it. It looks like a fun weapon.

Holding it down results in lots of recoil and likely wasting bullets. I'd only hold it down if an enemy is within shotgun range. Any other situation I'd tap fire only.

Think of it as clicking R2 to reduce enemy health. Once you get a feel for it you begin to rack up kills.

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

BlindMonkey

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

sturgboski

PSN Felyx

GGs everyone. I did runs for 6 hours and now I'm off to bed. Sorry if I didn't get to you today. Hopefully we can have some more trains tomorrow and get everyone a chance. Night DGAF.

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

BlindMonkey

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

sturgboski

PSN Felyx

GGs everyone. I did runs for 6 hours and now I'm off to bed. Sorry if I didn't get to you today. Hopefully we can have some more trains tomorrow and get everyone a chance. Night DGAF.

Good work!!!

I'll be able to help out some tomorrow for a few hours starting around 2pm CST (possibly earlier) if there's a 2nd to lend a hand.

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

BlindMonkey

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

sturgboski

PSN Felyx

Cool, thanks! I should be on around 8pm EST-ish tomorrow.

Top Bottom