• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Deku Tree

I'm so mad at Best Buy right now. My Fire Emblem Fates SE preorder back in November, got delayed then cancelled because of Failed Authorization on my CC. Well chances are I got a new one from the Chip stuff and they didn't even give me a 2nd chance to repay!!!! And now I'm left with none.

EDIT:

Top of Page fun with DrLupo and Ramblinnn

https://youtu.be/dbS_KBLNcrQ

Stop carrying Ramblinn and DrLupo so hard! I am waiting for your 28-0 1v3 trials video!

Trakan

So after playing Bladedancer this week again after a while, And using the skip grenade I am abit scared when this exotic arrives.

So a extra skip grendade and improved grenade. imo atm they quite fine but close to being to good.. But this exotic is gonna make them abit to strong i think.

I agree. Hopefully they realize this before release and just make it an extra grenade.

WeTeHa

Anybody still looking for oryx cm?

I have the checkpoint, we need 4

1) WeTeHa
2) Frailimb
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'll be around for 2 hours or so

New page calls for another post looking for a Trials pro on Xbox One to guide me into light of Mercury tonight. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Spec X - dark121

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

NeOak - neoaku

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

frailimbnursry - frailimb

Pandora012

SpecX you on?

Spoo

Noticed I'm still on the list but I got a Doctrine last night, so I don't want to take someone's spot on that.

Would be awesome if you guys could do the same for Y2 LH virgins though ;) Been trying legit, but can't crack that 9th win yet :D

phen0m24

I have a friend that wants to do CM Larynx. (Yes I put Larynx for fun)

Hardcore PvE where ya at. Deku DD whomever it's Justin M.

He was looking to do it tonight sometime.

I could help as well

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

Shokleeto - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

frailimbnursry - frailimb

Pandora012

Hey you going for part deux people? As in bad roll (read: non-CB) sympathy runs?

Or taking 7-0 people on?

:p

waves at Ape

Only doing those who haven't even got one yet right now

Will you be doing the Doctrine carries tomorrow (Monday)?
It's bedtime here in the UK, but I'd love to be added to the list for tomorrow.

I warn you though, I've never done Trials, and am a very casual PVP player.

stay gold

Is there anyone who would rather play control on Skyshock, First Light or Bastion over Burning Shine, Asylum and Cauldron? I don't understand...

Top Bottom