• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
I expect to see all these new CB Doctrine converts on the Iron Banner Trucker Law Convoy next week.

11707807_869345753112461_7175855990916199767_n.jpg

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

BlindMonkey

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

Edit: Added sturgboski

Edit: PSN Felyx

Edit: Taking Pandora now. Also, for those waiting, I am going down the list and sending FR and whoever replies I snag. I'll be looking for BlindMonkey next.

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

frailimbnursry - frailimb

Pandora012

BlindMonkey

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

TheTylerDurden

killerbee40

Hey Aqua, I posted earlier on the previous page. Can I please be added.

Namikaze1

I'm done for the night. Only have less than an hour to play (since I'm watching Walking Dead with my bro) and Drizzay won't be on till like 8:30 judging by his post.

Trying to help Wheelhoss was hard since Todd forgot to get a new card and we ended up facing 9-0 teams.

LTWood12

I'm done for the night. Only have less than an hour to play (since I'm watching Walking Dead with my bro) and Drizzay won't be on till like 8:30 judging by his post.

Trying to help Wheelhoss was hard since Todd forgot to get a new card and we ended up facing 9-0 teams.

Aw man bet that was scarab city. Did y'all get it done?

Haha. Todd will do that sometimes.

Haven't heard back from Colonel so I can help with some Doctrine stuff now if there's a train in need of a 2nd conductor. Not sure when he wanted to do Oryx CM but I'll be available most of the evening now.

Haven't heard back from Colonel so I can help with some Doctrine stuff now if there's a train in need of a 2nd conductor. Not sure when he wanted to do Oryx CM but I'll be available most of the evening now.

Igor is doing his last run with me. We need 4 more wins. I could use your help after :)

Dang, list is moving that fast, huh?

Can I get in on a run? Still chasing that counterbalance, yo.

I'm trying to get everyone that hasn't got one Doctrine for now. If we get through the list then sure!

NeOak

Igor is doing his last run with me. We need 4 more wins. I could use your help after :)

I'm trying to get everyone that hasn't got one Doctrine for now. If we get through the list then sure!
I can help when Ape has to go later

Kyoufu

I dunno guys.

I'm not feeling the CB Doctrine.

It's a bullet hose but the time-to-kill isn't all that low so I feel like a lot of other weapons could out-gun it.

I think I'll be sticking to my TLW... I'm sorry Frenden :'(

Top Bottom