• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

ocean

Banned
I am playing in an alt PSN account just for shit and giggles.

I actually just hit 251 via some engrams. Anyone looking for some total dead weight (can't do much at such low light and with zero good guns) for Trials bounties let me know!

rezn0r

Who the hell sounds like Hank Hill on WipedOut's stream?
TadkV.gif

Sky Walker

Xerobiade - XeRoBlaDe

reeducator - PSN ID

thelongdarkriverofhell - darkistheway

Shinigami no Mori - ShinigamiFrost

LTWood12 - LTWood12(2nd run)

Sky Walker - skywalker_3li

BlindMonkey

Psn spaaaaaaaaace___

killerbee40

sturgboski

PSN Felyx

GGs everyone. I did runs for 6 hours and now I'm off to bed. Sorry if I didn't get to you today. Hopefully we can have some more trains tomorrow and get everyone a chance. Night DGAF.

Dammit. I over slept and missed my chance :( sorry.

I should be available tomorrow

Out of all the gaffers I played with, Colonel and Dirt Diver have the most awesome voices you'll ever hear and they should totally have their own radio shows or something.

Dabbled a bit in Trials again this week, did not like the map very much, but it was good fun again. Only ran into a couple red bars, so its actually playable again now.

Out of all the gaffers I played with, Colonel and Dirt Diver have the most awesome voices you'll ever hear and they should totally have their own radio shows or something.

Dabbled a bit in Trials again this week, did not like the map very much, but it was good fun again. Only ran into a couple red bars, so its actually playable again now.

I agree, although Gong's laugh can be considered OP as well.

I'm looking forward to the Doctrains of Clashing this week in IB.
Seems like everyone on reddit is also doctrining.

Sort of concerned with how I'll do just running with MIDA in IB.

(I didnt feel like taking up a spot on the train, since I don't play PvP as much as others do.)

Seems like everyone on reddit is also doctrining.

Sort of concerned with how I'll do just running with MIDA in IB.

(I didnt feel like taking up a spot on the train, since I don't play PvP as much as others do.)

At range mida should still win the battle. But mid and short it will wreck.

Our train is gonna be one sweet ride.

Even though I have the Doctrine, I'll probably be sporting TLW. TLW is life. There's nothing more enjoyable to play right now.

Same here.
Got CB Doctrine this weekend and after messing about with it I went back to TLW.
In general crucible I prefer my Nechrocasm to the Doctrine.

Is Doom of Chelchis worth hanging onto if I didn't roll Full-Auto on it? It feels kinda 'ok' but it has much higher Light than any other primary I currently have.

glaurung

Is Doom of Chelchis worth hanging onto if I didn't roll Full-Auto on it? It feels kinda 'ok' but it has much higher Light than any other primary I currently have.
It's a good scout in most PvE situations. If you don't care for the perks, infuse it into the Dead Orbit scout rifle.

Of course, if you cannot abide the trigger mashing, infuse it into an auto rifle.

I've been generally holding down the trigger since it auto fires, but I guess that might be what I'm doing wrong? I try to center the crosshair on the body and it feels like I can never hit stuff most of the time. I'm going to try and practice with it. It looks like a fun weapon.

You can succeed with both. All of that on that video was me tapping R2 but fan fire is legit at close range. I think krafty auto fires his TLW majority of the time. At least according to a command in his chat (!tlw it shows perks and says that he fires it full auto). You gotta see what feels better for you (and what actually hits folks :p )

Matt Frost

Even though I have the Doctrine, I'll probably be sporting TLW. TLW is life. There's nothing more enjoyable to play right now.

Same here, TLW is life. Love it. Full auto and nothing can resist it. And at long ranges I have my team lol

Every Kings Fall weapon is infuse material. Infuse it into a Hung Jury, MIDA, TLW, Hard Light or any other weapon you are using. There is even a mobile calculator called Infuse Destiny to know exactly how much light it will get from infusing.

Liamc723

Every Kings Fall weapon is infuse material. Infuse it into a Hung Jury, MIDA, TLW, Hard Light or any other weapon you are using. There is even a mobile calculator called Infuse Destiny to know exactly how much light it will get from infusing.

The machine gun is definitely worth keeping.

Just played the same team three straight times in Trials. Bungo pls.

Counterbalance Hype for Agent Tiro! GGs gentlemen. Gotta take a break now. I may be up to help on more runs later but I was already getting too salty for just the first run of the day, lol.

Okay thanks. I got the Auto and Hand Cannon from Oryx also so i'll use them to power up my Hung-Jury and Red Death. MIDA I only have the Year 1 version for now.

Matt Frost

The machine gun is definitely worth keeping.

Yeah I think that as well, from all of them, is the best one to keep

Okay thanks. I got the Auto and Hand Cannon from Oryx also so i'll use them to power up my Hung-Jury and Red Death. MIDA I only have the Year 1 version for now.

The Raid Auto Rifle and the Hand Cannon are the worst weapons of their category without doubt. Infuse them. They are bad. Great choices, Hung Jury is the best PvE scout rifle and Read Death is great. Also, you can buy a year 2 MIDA from the kiosk (it is located next to the Vanguard) since you have the Year 1 version and infuse it to a better Light level.

Just played the same team three straight times in Trials. Bungo pls.

Counterbalance Hype for Agent Tiro! GGs gentlemen. Gotta take a break now. I may be up to help on more runs later but I was already getting too salty for just the first run of the day, lol.

Thanks for the run driz. As always I learnt a few new things whilst running with you. Good stuff! Apols for my scrubbiness in a couple of matches

JMV. I'm up for trials bounty runs

Me and a friend want to start playing this game. One question: SHOULD we buy The Taken King Legendary Edition or should we start playing the game right now and buy it if we like it enough?

I'm just scared that we won't like the base game and that we might've continued playing if we just bought the expansion instead.

Me and a friend want to start playing this game. One question: SHOULD we buy The Taken King Legendary Edition or should we start playing the game right now and buy it if we like it enough?

I'm just scared that we won't like the base game and that we might've continued playing if we just bought the expansion instead.
Base game and The Taken King are pretty much the same. The only difference is The Taken King actually have story missions with cutscenes "explaining" stuff, NPCs seems like unique characters, etc it's surprising how lacklust the story missions in the base game are comparing to The Taken King story missions. Either way it comes down to leveling up, grinding rep, gears and good gunplay and coop as well. I would think it's cheaper to get The Taken King since that comes with the base game, The Dark Below, House of Wolves and The Taken King.

Top Bottom