• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

I didn't receive my xbox messages all day because for some reason my phone logged me out and my windows PC isn't refreshing or getting notifications so I'm sorry for missing them!

I went online to help misterthirsty get a doctrine but he went offline :(
Damn that sucks. I couldn't login all night, had a buddy login my account to play trials, he got me a trucker law. Wish I would have known, maybe he would have been able to help him out.

maxresdefault.jpg

I got a Hawksaw with Counterbalance and Hand Laid Stock!!! Too bad I didn't get Perfect Balance with it haha wonder if that makes it more balanced. But yea:

It's interesting.

Damn that sucks. I couldn't login all night, had a buddy login my account to play trials, he got me a trucker law. Wish I would have known, maybe he would have been able to help him out.

Yea XBL has been messed up, maybe that's why I got logged out of my phone app and no windows notifications.

Rip the dream, my home internet is down right now. I assume it'll be back in time for reset raids but I won't be able to get on for more Trials right now. If it comes back soon there may be time for one last run, we'll see.

Rip the dream, my home internet is down right now. I assume it'll be back in time for reset raids but I won't be able to get on for more Trials right now. If it comes back soon there may be time for one last run, we'll see.

Dontcha just love when that happens? For me it always seems to happen at the worst times.

Well, overall it was a great weekend. A lot of positives greatly over-weighed the few negatives.

• Helped my nephew with a Mercury trip for the 2nd week in a row.
  • Played with DrLupo and Ramblinnn.
  • Helped a ton of people get Doctrines and a lot with CB in both systems, including my first CB Doc. (I would have liked to help more on XBox side but I don't have a Drizz/Nami/Ape/Igor/Inapp/etc. over there)
  • Had fun hanging out in all the DGAF twitch streams.

Most important: Nothing is better than making people happy and that was accomplished.

Time for bed. May the forces be with everyone on the Iron DocTRAINs!

NeOak

Well, overall it was a great weekend. A lot of positives greatly over-weighed the few negatives.

• Helped a ton of people get Doctrines and a lot with CB in both systems, including my first CB Doc. (I would have liked to help more on XBox side but I don't have a Drizz/Nami/Ape/Igor/Inapp/etc. over there)

Most important: Nothing is better than making people happy and that was accomplished.

You forgot:

• Successfully Lagswitched

:p

LTWood12

Vita carry hype

Probably not likely, but anybody have Oryx CP and want to do one lats quick Challenge Mode clear? Otherwise I could probably help w one last Doctrine run if we go quick.

Internet is working again, w00t.

Saturday morning trials felt so much easier than last night.
Saturday got 8 wins and a CB Doctrine before being eliminated.
Last night ran 2 cards and struggled to get past 5 wins on both.

Top Bottom