• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

LTWood12

Hey DGAF! Long time no see. How's the state of Destiny right now? Haven't played since SRL.

OBFmhc3l.jpg

Today should be a good day. It's day 30 out of 30 on my Whole30 diet and I'm ALIVE and feeling the best I've ever felt health wise.

SO give me that Chocolate ghost and i'll be happy now. Although I do prefer Crimson.

Who else was on his team? Was he running with Primal dudes? Igor and Ape faced him the other day but he was doing a double carry it seemed and also playing on Voidwalker when he usually mains BDancer. He didn't play very well, posted a 7-7 line and DGAF won pretty easily.
Arktrinity, who had a 2.79 k/d. The other guy only had 1 k/d.

Rehsa

Today should be a good day. It's day 30 out of 30 on my Whole30 diet and I'm ALIVE and feeling the best I've ever felt health wise.

SO give me that Chocolate ghost and i'll be happy now. Although I do prefer Crimson.
That is awesome dude, I've started to eat better myself (no sugar/carbs), enjoy your cheat Chocolate Ghost :)

Congratulations man! That's no small feat.

Thanks LT! It hasn't been. Thankfully I've kept myself busy with Destiny and other things. It's especially hard when my gf brings home burgers, sandwiches, and last night, Chinese food. I'm like gah!! It probably saved my life because I would have drank a lot of alcohol a couple of weeks ago from some bad news I received from work that made me want to not work here anymore.

That is awesome dude, I've started to eat better myself (no sugar/carbs), enjoy your cheat Chocolate Ghost :)

Thanks Moridhin! Keep it up man. When it gets hard, just remember why you started and the benefits gained and think other positive thoughts!

Thanks LT! It hasn't been. Thankfully I've kept myself busy with Destiny and other things. It's especially hard when my gf brings home burgers, sandwiches, and last night, Chinese food. I'm like gah!! It probably saved my life because I would have drank a lot of alcohol a couple of weeks ago from some bad news I received from work that made me want to not work here anymore.

Hmm...what is this whole30 diet? Do tell!

It happened for three games, I'm 2 wins away from winning my girlfriend wants to talk about something and I'm splitting my focus and lose. .

Edit: And now I get a lame Crimson shell with Int/Disp roll :\

Frenden

Banned
I got a bad roll on a poop Ghost, so I infused it into my Dread Explorer to get it to 320.

I have an INT+DIS 320 and a DIS+STR 320 now.

FeelsGoodMan

Hmm...what is this whole30 diet? Do tell!

It's been a life changer for me. In general terms, you can't have sugars, dairy, alcohol, legumes or grains. So no pizza, pasta, sweeteners of any kind, for one month.

I started to get addicted to Soda again and coffee with lots of sugar, and I've always been so reliant on rice my whole life. My body started to get way beyond what it's ever been in a very bad way and I didn't feel good about it at all. After this 30 day "elimination" diet, all of that is gone.

It's tough because you can't eat out hardly at all since most places use butter to fry stuff or stuff is deep fried, which is a no-no. Can only use olive oil or coconut oil.

When raiding or playing trials, I loved popping open a soda or drinking a mocha. It's been only water, tea, or dark coffee for me. When having a really rough day, I used to have a drink or 3. This diet forced me to say no to all of that and maintain a healthy lifestyle while dealing with my issues in a much more positive way.

Top Bottom