• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Sorry about the bad news. Yeah we are trying, I've done the "Paleo" thing before but this time we are not 100% this time, we are just cutting out what you said and make sure the stuff we cook with also has no preservatives. Take out is just to much easier lol

I'm on a diet myself, but I can never do an "elimination" style diet.
I can't help but feel I'm repressing myself by eliminating certain food groups, and I know I'll just overeat the junk when I'm relaxed. Fortunately, I was never big on sugar, caffeine or carbs overload (my problem been portioning, and eating calorie-dense food that aren't filling.)

Counting calories + planning out what I eat ahead of time has been working great without feeling I'm repressing anything.

Getting addicted to Destiny again...though...certain doesn't help.
It's been killing my gym schedule.

Anyway, Crimson 320 Ghost INT/DIS, WOOT~

Yea planning out ahead of time is crucial and honestly quite nice once you get used to it. I used to bring lunch to work MAYBE once a week, and would eat out the rest. I've always wanted to bring my lunch more so this helped with that. But I have to wake up a little earlier or spend more time the night before to prepare, which isn't a bad thing but something to get used to.

This diet was like Paleo but more strict since you can't even cheat and make baked goods or bread out of almond flour etc, none of that at all! But now I don't mind trying to make those things as a substitute. I'll definitely work some of these Whole30 recipes I've learned in my normal diet to blend the 2 together.

And yes, a key thing is no preservatives, especially Nitrates. I get my turkey meat sliced "Applegate Naturals" weekly and it tastes really good. I will continue to stay away from preservatives.

Dthomp

There's the Destiny RNG that I hate so much. My wife who plays casually logs on and got the 320 Crimson that I so wanted. Stupid Destiny...LET ME TRADE!!!

WeTeHa

Got a crimson shell with Int/disc. Nice, Now I have 2 320 with Disc/Str and 1 320 with Int Disc.

1 with disc/str will probably be infused into my 316 raid ghost with Int/disc...

ocean

Banned
Int/Dis on my poop shell. Not bad, that's what I run on my Gunslinger and Bladedancer. Warlock and Nightstalker is all DIS/STR tho.

Rehsa

I was hoping to run home on lunch and see what
poop
ghost I got and join a train for an hour but couldn't make it happen. Will be joining one tonight with my Rodeo Doctrine hopefully! I want my Revan helm damnit, I missed it last time

ocean

Banned
I need a billion Golg CM runs to 320 an IB INT DIS set and a Dead Orbit DIS STR set. The raid set us too ugly to ever wear.

Anyone need a real quick NF? I'm so close to beating the boss solo, but keep making silly mistakes. Should be over quick with another body; PSN is perineumlick.

Bungie, it would've been nice to have different vendor rolls on the IB reg vs PS exclusive gear! I need some legendary auto rifle reloading gloves on my Hunter.

Bungie, it would've been nice to have different vendor rolls on the IB reg vs PS exclusive gear! I need some legendary auto rifle reloading gloves on my Hunter.

I want rotating normal vendor rolls on guns/gear too. It'd be nice to finally get int/disc hc reload with grenade throw gauntlets. Like once a week they should rotate.

So is the PS excessive helmet a guaranteed dropped this time around?
You can buy at rank 4 if you don't get it as a drop.

Available from Lord Saladin:
Rank 3: Gauntlets, PlayStation Gauntlets
Rank 4: Helmet, PlayStation Helmet, Sniper Rifle
Rank 5: Rocket Launcher

Available as post-game drops:
Rank 2: Gauntlets, PlayStation Gauntlets
Rank 3: Helmet, Sniper Rifle
Rank 4: Rocket Launcher

I got a quick question(s) regarding PVP. I am not great at it. Got around a 1.0 KD. I have been attempting Trials for the last couple of weeks and getting maybe 7 wins before filling out my loses.

Take a look at my loadout: PSN sMs104

I'm on my phone so I can't post a picture with my loadout. How does my class look? Any recommendations?

Also - Any tips for a newbie Trials runner?

Top Bottom