• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

6pm but currently the group is full. We are planning on running it 3x so if someone drops out i'll message you.
If anyone still needs totems cp just join on me

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. Nicodemic
4. BurritoBear
5. Pandora012 ? J/K
6. WeTeHa

Alts:
1. Thingonthefloor
2. Midshipman

lol. i just found LTWood's twitter through him mentioning nghtly, and then nghtly retweeting the tweet where he mentioned him.

yhh9r.jpg

just canceled my The Division pre-order. it was fun, but not engaging enough to pay full price for it. maybe when it comes down in price.... the Witcher 3 was a great buy at $23.... :)

The chase is over, Golgi finally dropped a 320 chest piece so all three characters are at 320.

Have most of the primary, special, and heavy weapons I want at 320 as well...

MIDA
Hung Jury
Treads Upon Stars
Cocytus SR4
Touch of Malice
Zhalo
Haakon's Hatchet
Nirwen's Mercy
Black Spindle
1000-Yard Stare
Eirene RR4 (Solar)
Eirene RR4 (Void)
Harrowed Quillim's Terminus (3x)
Dragon's Breath
Truth
Sleeper Simulant

..will probably look to get the Hawkmoon, Imago Loop (with Firefly), and the Suros JLB-47 rocket launcher to 320 next.

I need 320 gauntlets on my hunter to be 320... but I just can't be arsed to do it.
did I use that right? XD

just pulled out my trusty ole George Foreman grill to cook up some Korean spicy-marinated pork belly. man... forgot how easy it is to use, lol.

Ryck

Need 3 for HM KF Raid.

Anyone interested?

Im 319 we are all in the high teens. Our normal clan is apathetic as heck right now so reaching out to others who may be in a similar situation.

Ryck007

We are on now and ready to go.

vctor182

Need 3 for HM KF Raid.

Anyone interested?

Im 319 we are all in the high teens. Our normal clan is apathetic as heck right now so reaching out to others who may be in a similar situation.

Ryck007

I'm in my psn is same as username

I wonder if the gun selection for Armsday orders is RNG as well. Apparently Banshee has only sold the Cocytus SR4 once since TTK has been out.

Kaiken

Banned
Haven't touched the game for almost a week as The Witness has kept me occupied. I'm not looking forward to another three runs of disappointing ghost/helmet drops.

Deku Tree

A verb meaning "to be bothered", and invariably used in the past tense and in conjunction with the words "couldn't be". It originated in the North of England.

"Did you mow the lawn yesterday?

"No - it was too nice a day. I couldn't be arsed."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arsed

Nghtly was the number one y1 Trials player on PSN, until his partner FarNorthLegend played for a whole weekend when Nghtly was away and took over the top spot.

But those guys never enter sweaty tournaments. Or the one they did enter they forfeited in the first round. I personally think his team would get crushed by a team Luminosity or a team Poshy or a team nKush. All those kinds of teams go all in with the sweaty PvP tournament scene.

I wonder if the gun selection for Armsday orders is RNG as well. Apparently Banshee has only sold the Cocytus SR4 once since TTK has been out.

Same RNG that gave us the original Sunbreaker Gauntlets 3 out of 4 weeks in Year 1.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bungie puts RNG into everything, especially if it doesn't need it.

Edit: Voidfang was worse: 7 out of 12 weeks.

SoulClap

Nghtly was the number one y1 Trials player.

But those guys never enter sweaty tournaments. Or the one they did enter they forfeited in the first round. I personally think his team would get crushed by a team Luminosity or a team Poshy or a team nKush. All those kinds of teams go all in with the sweaty PvP tournament scene.

I think the issue is they can't get a together for eight straight hours of Destiny. They have played against Luminosity and Poshy and held their own. I'm guessing they'd participate if there was custom matchmaking to speed up these tournaments.

Need 3 for HM KF Raid.

Anyone interested?

Ryck007

Still need 1? I'll hop on my brother's account. PSN: meginyu

Raven117

RNG is what keeps a lot of people playing. The chase is real. Real annoying when it's RNG.
I'll never understand the rng chase for y2.

I chased and chased "gear" I'm y1 because each awesome weapon or armor materially effected the way you played the game and your role on a fire team. In year 2 anything over 312 is simply a number. Changing nothing.

That right there is where the destiny treadmill lost me.

I know lots of folks like the 320 by their name, don't blame'em, but I chase gameplay..not numbers.

Top Bottom