• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
Judgement Cast is kinda nice. The rest are not really my cup of tea.

CaP1HkoUYAAGBZe.jpg:large

WeTeHa

Thanks for the (almost complete) run guys. I had fun :p

I've never seen lag this bad on oryx though. This was actually the first time I had the ship teleporting through the middle and oryx showing up at different positions.

WipedOut

Thanks for the (almost complete) run guys. I had fun :p

I've never seen lag this bad on oryx though. This was actually the first time I had the ship teleporting through the middle and oryx showing up at different positions.
The lag was real man.

Every time someone grabs a Mandoline slicer on Chopped, I wince because that's such a risk for cutting yourself. I hate seeing a chef get chopped for blood contamination.

Yes, my reset nights are now Netflix & chill.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm getting to the point where I'm running out of heavies to infuse to 320. Nothing heavies. I need specials. Regular drop was 320, challenge drop was also 320.

Every time someone grabs a Mandoline slicer on Chopped, I wince because that's such a risk for cutting yourself. I hate seeing a chef get chopped for blood contamination.

Those things can be sketch of you don't have some handle between you and the food that prevents you from getting cut. I used to work in a place where I had to slice onions with one of those and the only way I'd do it without a handle was with a thick cutting glove on, but these guys on Chopped are just barebacking it at extreme speeds. 0_o.

Anyways Destiny really needs to adopt the D-pad stuff from the Division. Radial menus for emotes and consumables are so helpful.

shermas

Nightfall is so broken right now... I know I'm beating a dead horse, but........

I ran it last night, before the reset, and one dude in my LFG team got ONE STRANGE COIN. I got a blue engram. I think the 3rd guy got a horn and an engram.

Amazing how much it's changed since Year 1. No more waking up on Tuesday and anxiously running it on all 3 toons as quickly as possible. I don't even run it most weeks anymore. Sad.

Yes, my reset nights are now Netflix & chill.

Wow this is very ironic. I never knew what that was until my gf asked me to get one for us today and I've been looking them up now. Creepy!

Nightfalls would be worthwhile if the rep boost was still there. That might have made it an event that you really wanted to do on Tuesday but at least you wanted to do it. I've done probably 4 nightfalls since TTK came out because of how useless they have become.

shermas

Nightfalls would be worthwhile if the rep boost was still there. That might have made it an event that you really wanted to do on Tuesday but at least you wanted to do it. I've done probably 4 nightfalls since TTK came out because of how useless they have become.

Yep. Instead of doing the Nightfalls, I've been doing Just Cause 3.

Top Bottom