• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

lol holy shit dude, that guy is beastly on his own let alone teamed up with nKuch. Me and Pvt. Hudson were running some "casual" Doubles back during year 1 and we matched Ark and his pro mode clan-mate. Took me a minute to track down the post-game carnage screenshot:
Different guy:

hkoK8bX.png

I miss when Tuesdays were my favorite days in Destiny. Well then to go along with Friday. Now it's just the weekend for me. Tuesday was always Nightfall + Raids. :(

I want rotating normal vendor rolls on guns/gear too. It'd be nice to finally get int/disc hc reload with grenade throw gauntlets. Like once a week they should rotate.

That would be awesome, but I'm sure it would require weekly patches or something to that affect.

The Titan ones are different. Sidearm vs. Pulse rifle reloader.

Well, damn. Both the Hunters and Warlocks gauntlets are the same. Bungie...pls.

That would be awesome, but I'm sure it would require weekly patches or something to that affect.

Well, damn. Both the Hunters and Warlocks gauntlets are the same. Bungie...pls.

I wouldn't think it's too far off from Xur bringing something new every weekend.

They do sell different emblems and ships now daily/weekly.

WavyStretch

Neo Member
Yeah true, but I think if snipers didnt have so much aim assist there would be a chance to rush them. The match was basically my team outside, and the opponents inside. So boring :(

Aim assist does very little while hardscoping, its strongest in the first half second or so the scope is raised, ie quick scoping.

I will backout of every match that's Cathedral. Hopefully the trains I join/make agree. Fuck that noise. Otherwise I'll do solo IB if people have problems with that. Way too big and bad.

Yup, might casually play MGS V or The Witcer 3. I need a good break from Destiny until new content drop. I accomplished a good amount of stuff so far.

My Destiny Checklist

• All Exotic Weapons
  • Scarab Heart Emblem
  • All new sparrows (I still need the one from the horn package)
  • Max Grimoire (96/100 Rumble wins until max)
  • Black Spindle Ship
  • Refer-A-Friend Items
  • Joined the best clan in Destiny

giphy.gif

I absolutely hate zone control

I need to feel like my kills matter. if im just trading or dying over and over for nothing but the objective, just not my thing

TP-DK

Yeah Im starting to hate clash now. Its either extreme snipe camping or its a spawn chaos. The spawning system is really clustered, I keep getting spawned right next to enemies.

Yeah Im starting to hate clash now. Its either extreme snipe camping or its a spawn chaos. The spawning system is really clustered, I keep getting spawned right next to enemies.

That's a huge problem with the new maps especially. Need better PvP maps ASAP.

the spawning is bad because people push too far which flips the spawns

then you get shot in the back and you're all like "WTF!!?"

then you rage out on the game

WeTeHa

Finally managed to get int/dis tier5 gear for my bladedancer with tarantella... let's see if I like it better than disc/str tier 5 nightstalker :O

Top Bottom