• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Joined a rumble game where the guy was up by 750, Bungie threw me in a game with low skilled players though so I managed to win. This is fine with me, this felt fair.

Trakan

LMAO @ Trakan's random clan name.

It's a hunter cloak in game.

Legend_of_Six_Coyotes.jpg

Axoman

This weekend's Trials is the Helm. Yes. My Warlock on Xbox has a 299 Helm as the best non exotic, so I need that, badly. 5 win train hype

If you want to team up, let me know. I'd like to get 5 wins on my warlock as well. I'd like 5 wins on my hunter for the helmet too. I've already got the trials helmet for my titan.

Then I'll just need some chests and gauntlets and all my guys will have full trial sets again.

Oh and all helms has the revive super so I need them all. I'm missing some so I'll do 3x on each.

It's a hunter cloak in game.

Ahh I knew it sounded familiar but it's so random and long compared to the others :p

If you want to team up, let me know. I'd like to get 5 wins on my warlock as well. I'd like 5 wins on my hunter for the helmet too. I've already got the trials helmet for my titan.

Then I'll just need some chests and gauntlets and all my guys will have full trial sets again.

Sounds good. Let's get them helms

You'll get a 300 Helm.

Hahaha with my luck, probably

Gonna take a break before the Division hits?

Yup, might casually play MGS V or The Witcer 3. I need a good break from Destiny until new content drop. I accomplished a good amount of stuff so far.

My Destiny Checklist

• All Exotic Weapons
  • Scarab Heart Emblem
  • All new sparrows (I still need the one from the horn package)
  • Max Grimoire (96/100 Rumble wins until max)
  • Black Spindle Ship
  • Refer-A-Friend Items
  • Joined the best clan in Destiny

TP-DK

Just had an IB match on Black Shield where the entire enemy team stayed inside with sniper. This game has turned into a camping fest lately.

WipedOut

Had daily bounties saved on all characters. Got to rank 2 on warlock playing with DGAF train then submitted bounties on alts

ah, I have 2 weekly bounties saved on my titan and warlock, a third on each where I just need to get top overall score. that's going to be hard to accomplish, Should I hold onto these or go ahead and turn them in?

Not bad. If only levelling them up was much easier haha
No kidding, Only missing Arms for the titan. Getting a set of trials has been so much easier in y2.

MildSoss

Yup, might casually play MGS V or The Witcer 3. I need a good break from Destiny until new content drop. I accomplished a good amount of stuff so far.

My Destiny Checklist

• All Exotic Weapons
  • Scarab Heart Emblem
  • Black Spindle Ship
  • Refer-A-Friend Items
    [*]Joined the best clan in Destiny

chuck.gif~c200

My Destiny Checklist

• All Exotic Weapons
  • Scarab Heart Emblem
  • Black Spindle Ship
  • Refer-A-Friend Items

You only joined the group chat not the clan?

chur

Just had an IB match on Black Shield where the entire enemy team stayed inside with sniper. This game has turned into a camping fest lately.
That's just how that map is. Except in control, but even then you'll still see some people camp the inside.

TP-DK

Black Shield has always been like this. In Rumble, that map is especially frustrating.

That's just how that map is. Except in control, but even then you'll still see some people camp the inside.

Yeah true, but I think if snipers didnt have so much aim assist there would be a chance to rush them. The match was basically my team outside, and the opponents inside. So boring :(

Deku Tree

My Destiny Checklist

• All Exotic Weapons
  • Scarab Heart Emblem
  • Black Spindle Ship
  • Refer-A-Friend Items

You did it all Darryl!

EL CUCO

My Destiny Checklist

• All Exotic Weapons
  • Scarab Heart Emblem
  • Black Spindle Ship
  • Refer-A-Friend Items
IapMcID.gif

Top Bottom