• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

It's sad that we haven't had any new maps since in almost half a year. It's almost TTK's half year (in 3 weeks)

Sure but I have a sweet Rahool mask.

Edit:
ZvrqaDl.jpg

Auctopus

Thanks for the train guys, my nat type stopped my mic at the end so I couldn't say thanks.

Might stick to solo for the rest of banner. GAF is too quick for me, I'm just picking up crummy assists everywhere :( thanks guys!

Been having a hard time, been really hard to get new drops that actually increase my Light :(

Getting past the 290 barrier is fairly easy.

Doing Nightfall will give you a chance at 290-310 equipment.
Doing the Exotic Sword Quest will give you a 310 heavy
Doing the 5 vanguard/ 5 heroic/ 1 nightfall strike quest will give you a 300 special.
Doing the court of oryx quest through Eris moon will get you a 300 artifact, and that can easily be done by just joining in at the court if people are doing the level 3 event.

If you are available in a few hours, I can run nightfall with you.

Better yet, let me know when you can do raid on the weekends (FRI - SUN)

ocean

Banned
I never had a problem with Blink. It was whatever.

But Twilight Garrison used defensively for evasion is so fucking annoying I wanna kill my controller. Shooting people and then they just disappear behind a corner ugh

The agility and speed advantage Titans have over other classes is absolutely ridic

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't get a chance to post and people snipe spots. It's like ebay. As soon as someone leaves, someone enters no later than five secs.

Today my work continued to motivate me to really get started on my game programming dream. But I also have so many games to play :X

I'll just play like 3 IB matches max with just 1 char each day and play a little more towards the end of the week.

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations. Also tip if you are going for Rumble wins right now use Mida, these Doctrine boyz don't know how to handle Mida.

Thanks for the train guys, my nat type stopped my mic at the end so I couldn't say thanks.

Might stick to solo for the rest of banner. GAF is too quick for me, I'm just picking up crummy assists everywhere :( thanks guys!

Would you rather guarantee winning the majority of matches, allowing you to earn IB rep much faster, doing so so and leaning and improving from other Dgaffers OR play with blueberries, not guaranteeing wins thus resulting in slower IB rep gain while not improving your skills?

Would you rather guarantee winning the majority of matches, allowing you to earn IB rep much faster, doing so so and leaning and improving from other Dgaffers OR play with blueberries, not guaranteeing wins thus resulting in slower IB rep gain while not improving your skills?

MmmmMmm... Blueberries

Top Bottom