• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Deku Tree

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Playing in IB is just for fun unless you aren't at 310+ yet.

Too many snipes, not enough time. I love getting into two on one, three on one sniper battles. One on one no longer satisfies me.

Highwind

Just to relax for a bit I decided to play a bit of skirmish.

Cb8Dm-NXIAAhhTh.jpg:large

I think I like the gunslinger...

WeTeHa

The guys on my FL that asked me to help out with the raid were super distracted and when we were about to kill warpriest for the challenge the aura holder died and I called out to stop, but nobody listened to me and they killed him and we didn't complete the challenge :/ Feel bad for dragging other gaffers along :(

Yeah sorry about that, I couldn't get to the adds. They all chose to hid behind the bubble.

No worries, wasn't your fault. Everybody should have stopped shooting when you died. We can try again tomorrow with other gaffers.

WeTeHa

I saw harrowed drops and assumed it was the challenge ones. Just checked my post master and it was a 315 light variant.

Edit: no artifacts as well. Lol

Uhhhhh, okay? That's weird. We definitely got the chest, and I got my artifacts and 320/310 weapons. Already used them to infuse my 1kys to 320. You sure you are on the right character? :D

Uhhhhh, okay? That's weird. We definitely got the chest, and I got my artifacts and 320/310 weapons. Already used them to infuse my 1kys to 320. You sure you are on the right character? :D

I'm 100% sure I'm on the right character. Lol(I double checked each one xD) Krk verified that he got drops for me, so I'm just an isolated issue. :0

zethren

Banned
Any XB1 players who want to play IB feel free to friend request me: zethren117

Having some issues finding a match though. Like it stays on 1/12 "evaluating guardians" for quite a while...

Never had it happen before that everybody got the challenge drops except one. No idea how that's possible.

It's all good, knowing me it would've been a rocket I didn't want. At least I got an exotic that round :D

Edit: thanks again for the checkpoint. At least I can reattempt it without going through the jumping madness.

Full HM Raid + challenge from Totem to Oryx at 8:40PM EST.

1. Dreamgazer.
2 WheelHoss1
3 Light_Knight_Sky
4 Nicodemic
5 D_psipher
6 Kaiken

Backups:

WeTeHa

It's all good, knowing me it would've been a rocket I didn't want. At least I got an exotic that round :D

Edit: thanks again for the checkpoint. At least I can reattempt it without going through the jumping madness.

I'll try to do it two more times tomorrow. At least the first run of today was good for me.

Top Bottom