• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Really digging this Eyasluna roll. It feels like Destiny used to. Back when I really, really liked PvP. #blessed
Totally true, just had a double kill with head shots from more than 15 feet away without missing a shot with that gun. It just feels so smooth, I haven't felt this good with a gun since y1 last word

ocean

Banned
Fave moment today: Hawkmoon triple kill. Day mag size...it's a shadow of its former self but still my favorite current gun.

punkinbear

Neo Member
Hello DestinyGAF!

I'm a newly minted gaffer, but I've been lurking a while. My PSN is punkinbear_, and I've met some of you, like Lt. Wood and Dr. Drizzay. You may know me as "that guy who says nothing in party chat" or more recently as "some dude who revived JohnOfMars so he could smash".

O6M7lJt.png

Sure, I died immediately, but it was worth it. They can't all be flashy plays like this gem from later in the same card.

W0i2fhD.gif

Clutch, am I right? This was probably the single match all night where I did something productive that wasn't a callout or cover fire. Drizzay (and John) carried my dumb ass to the threshold of Mercury, but we couldn't quite open the door. Thanks to Drizzay especially, who gave me tons of tips. I didn't know trials could be anything other than a giant wall of failure, so I'm looking forward to next time.

I'm going to try to join some IB trains this week, so (kids willing) I'll run into some of you soon!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I thought I was there all alone but then I look up and see an innocent person watched as I killed someone. He pointed at me and then I was like whatever let's go, there are more people to kill.

WeTeHa

2 more people for HM raid, starting at totems as soon as we get 6.

1. WeTeHa
2. Friend 1
3. Friend 2
4. Light_Knight_Sky

Hello DestinyGAF!

I'm a newly minted gaffer, but I've been lurking a while. My PSN is punkinbear_, and I've met some of you, like Lt. Wood and Dr. Drizzay. You may know me as "that guy who says nothing in party chat" or more recently as "some dude who revived JohnOfMars so he could smash".

I'm going to try to join some IB trains this week, so (kids willing) I'll run into some of you soon!

Welcome aboard, Punkin!

Punkinbear is one of my real life friends and like me has been crazy enough to keep sticking with it. But don't worry, he's a good guy and not nearly as much of a blowhard as me.

Unfortunately (for me), he just moved to Cali, so if you need some on Pacific time for PvE or Crucible, hit him up.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL at a warlock trying to run away from a Titan. Funny as hell seeing him miserably try to run away from my hammer. Cannot escape the fastest class.

Top Bottom