• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Dthomp

Man I hate PVP. No matter how much I play I can follow up a 1.2KD with like 12 straight .50 or worse. This is not fun, but unfortunately IB/Trails are the only way to get the shit good enough to play in said modes. How do people find this enjoyable? Cause by far it is my least favorite part of Destiny...

Rant over

ich00

Man I hate PVP. No matter how much I play I can follow up a 1.2KD with like 12 straight .50 or worse. This is not fun, but unfortunately IB/Trails are the only way to get the shit good enough to play in said modes. How do people find this enjoyable? Cause by far it is my least favorite part of Destiny...

Rant over

I can only play PvP in groups now for the most part. I'll run the daily or a random game here or there, otherwise I won't bother.

LTWood12

Hello DestinyGAF!

I'm a newly minted gaffer, but I've been lurking a while. My PSN is punkinbear_, and I've met some of you, like Lt. Wood and Dr. Drizzay. You may know me as "that guy who says nothing in party chat" or more recently as "some dude who revived JohnOfMars so he could smash".

Sure, I died immediately, but it was worth it. They can't all be flashy plays like this gem from later in the same card.

W0i2fhD.gif

Clutch, am I right? This was probably the single match all night where I did something productive that wasn't a callout or cover fire. Drizzay (and John) carried my dumb ass to the threshold of Mercury, but we couldn't quite open the door. Thanks to Drizzay especially, who gave me tons of tips. I didn't know trials could be anything other than a giant wall of failure, so I'm looking forward to next time.

I'm going to try to join some IB trains this week, so (kids willing) I'll run into some of you soon!

Nice gif punkin! Glad to have you aboard the GAF train.

Kalamari

Rant over

I know how you feel. Whenever IB rolls around, it seems I always get the urge to buy an xbox and play Halo.

If any other relatively new players want to try to run King's Fall on normal, let me know!

I've only done it piecemeal in the past couple of months, and even then we weren't able to kill Oryx before most of our team had to leave, unfortunately.

I know that Hawkian does the newbie raids, but I had to drop out of the last one because of electricity issues mere hours before the raid start time.

If not tonight, maybe another time!

Dthomp

If any other relatively new players want to try to run King's Fall on normal, let me know!

I've only done it piecemeal in the past couple of months, and even then we weren't able to kill Oryx before most of our team had to leave, unfortunately.

I know that Hawkian does the newbie raids, but I had to drop out of the last one because of electricity issues mere hours before the raid start time.

If not tonight, maybe another time!

Depending on the time I could possibly run with you later on. Doing NF x3 right now. PSN is Dthomp

HMD

Rant over

IB/Trials have crappy loot, maybe except for the Doctrine but I got all my PvP builds from PvE.

X-Frame

How is this 317 Weyloran's March sniper rifle roll?

Ambush + Last Resort + Hand-Laid Stock / Reinforced Barrel + Unflinching

With Ambush + HLS the Stability bar maxes out, sacrificing range. However, I always have the option of switching to Reinforced Barrel if I need to for larger maps.

Keep or infuse?

First match, CATHEDRAL. The only reason I didn't back out is because it was 74% done already, down 7400 to 5000. Easiest medallions ever even though it feels so dirty on that extremely awful and worthless map.

Who is bigbruddagaming?
He is streaming destiny to 1k viewers amd ive never heard of him before

Tuned in for a minute and he was arguing with someone in the room. Funny and sad at the same time

Top Bottom