• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Damnit, xbox gave me an Int/Str 320 Poop shell. I'll rather have int/disc or disc/str. I don't know of a single int/str build unless you want to do some funny stuff with bubbles and melees, in which case that's only for fun.

I max out Int / Str on my Hunter while playing the Gunslinger / Nightstalker sub-classes. The latter is especially useful in PvE / Raiding with shadowshot every 3:40 (not really all that important considering you'll be picking up orbs) and invis every 29 seconds to recharge.

My Titan and Warlock are basically identical balanced / tanky type builds with 42 second recharge times on both grenades and melee yet still favoring Int a bit for Bubblicious and Revive.

Got a 320 Crimson with Dis/Str on ps4, woot woot

I max out Int / Str on my Hunter while playing the Gunslinger / Nightstalker sub-classes. The latter is especially useful in PvE / Raiding with shadowshot every 3:40 (not really all that important considering you'll be picking up orbs) and invis every 29 seconds to recharge.

My Titan and Warlock are basically identical balanced / tanky type builds with 42 second recharge times on both grenades and melee yet still favoring Int a bit for Bubblicious and Revive.

Yea I just now heard about an int/ str on Gunslinger for knives. That could be pretty fun!

I run a max DIS+STR build for Tripmines and knives with Ahamkara's spine for 6s. It's fun!

FRENDEN!! Thanks for joining on that last game. Lost to that full fire team the match before because they bullied my blueberries and hunting started us 4v6. Really wanted to beat them the second time.

Frenden

Banned
FRENDEN!! Thanks for joining on that last game. Lost to that full fire team the match before because they bullied my blueberries and hunting started us 4v6. Really wanted to beat them the second time.

Happy to, dude. You murdered em with that rocket launcher. I saw that killstreak.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just got the IB sniper with shortgaze, hand laid stock and firefly as a drop.

Good games everyone. Train was successful for the most part.

^Because you are Neo, you are supposed to be the one.

LTWood12

Thanks LT and the bunch for the invite. Not much progress but it was fun.

Just leveled up DO and got Revenant.

Thanks for filling in for Hawkian. A couple scrubby hiccups, but mostly #teamfirsttry for everything. Feels good.

Got a 320 Yasmin so I finally have a 320 Spindle after getting countless 320 heavies the last few months. Other than that it was crap. Oryx even dropped another freaking heavy weapon and nothing else lol.

LTWood12

New Heavy glitch discovered. Get a whole extra clip of heavy when picking it up

https://m.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/477fwp/free_heavy_ammo_glitch_in_pvp_discovered_by/

Be holding the trigger down on you machine gun when you pull the heavy. As long as you hold it down it'll fire a full mag without using any of your ammo. On your own screen it actually doesn't even look like you're firing, but to everyone else in the match it does. Crazy broken.

Time to pull out that Super Good Advice. It may finally see some action.

Here is the salt I mentioned. Dude had a laggy redbar the whole time and sends me this.
h02bboh.jpg

Theorry

I have a 245 ghost with 24 Int and 17 disc. Thinking about upgrading that one all the way to 320. Does the Int and disc also get increased with that?

Acidote

Here is the salt I mentioned. Dude had a laggy redbar the whole time and sends me this.

A long time ago (Y1) I got a pretty nasty message from someone I thought was nice after raiding with him (he was on the friends list of someone in my friends list, and he was being carried through VoG).
He told me I was a fucking spic and that I should never play with Americans if I had that accent. I didn't even know what spic meant back then. I shrugged it off and that was it. Yet now I always warn my fireteam before starting that my English speaking skills are a bit rusty since I pretty much never use them unless I'm playing Destiny, and if somebody has a problem I just look for another fireteam. Never happened, that particular guy was just an asshole.

A long time ago (Y1) I got a pretty nasty message from someone I thought was nice after raiding with him (he was on the friends list of someone in my friends list, and he was being carried).
He told me I was a fucking spic and that I should never play with Americans if I had that accent. I didn't even know what spic meant back then. I shrugged it off and that was it. Yet now I always warn my fireteam before starting that my English speaking skills are a bit rusty since I pretty much never use them unless I'm playing Destiny, and if somebody has a problem I just look for another fireteam. Never happened, that particular guy was just an asshole.

Lots of assholes out there unfortunately. Luckily for me I tend to play against them and not with them.

Acidote

That's certainly something you won't find in D-GAF. People here are always polite, helpful and thankful if you help them.

And I'm grateful for that.

Auctopus

Seeing far more doctrines today.

Also, I'd never seen the map Blindwatch after playing for about 4 months then just got it three times in a row.

SgtCobra

Holy shit at the weaponsmith actually delivering.
Selling the Arminius-D, Tuonela SR4 and that Suros Dis-43 roll is ridiculous, full auto AND maxed out stability? Nice.

Top Bottom