• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Damnit, xbox gave me an Int/Str 320 Poop shell. I'll rather have int/disc or disc/str. I don't know of a single int/str build unless you want to do some funny stuff with bubbles and melees, in which case that's only for fun.

How is this 317 Weyloran's March sniper rifle roll?

Ambush + Last Resort + Hand-Laid Stock / Reinforced Barrel + Unflinching

With Ambush + HLS the Stability bar maxes out, sacrificing range. However, I always have the option of switching to Reinforced Barrel if I need to for larger maps.

Keep or infuse?
I'm not entirely sure exactly how much or what stability affects on a sniper but range affects the aim assist so you want that most of all. The problem is it's a low impact sniper so it can't revive snipe, but I always say it matters mostly on how you like the weapon, so just go try it out and see if you like it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have to upload that match.

Half of the match I was invisible and couldn't damage enemies except for grenades, heavy and super. Running around punching them and dancing with them but they can't see me.

I just found out the IB sniper has bad impact. I was excited for nothing. I thought it was going to be like the old ones. No revive snipe = no thank you.

phen0m24

First match, CATHEDRAL. The only reason I didn't back out is because it was 74% done already, down 7400 to 5000. Easiest medallions ever even though it feels so dirty on that extremely awful and worthless map.

That map is freaking horrendous. Agreed.

Clash isn't fun. :/

Iron banner should always be Control.

Couldn't possibly agree more. CLASH SUCKS. It SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.

Everyone's camping and sniping. What garbage!! Say what you want about Control, but at least it's like "HEY WE NEED TO CAPTURE THE POINT" and not "If I sit here like a worthless turdhole the whole map I can snipe into the other team's spawn!"

YAAAAAYYY. NOT.

/endrant

ocean

Banned
Full team of Tier 5 Dis Gunslingers with extended duration Tripmines FUCKKKKKM

Never before been legit pissed at a strat. Every corner was boom.

ocean

Banned
Holy shit Tripmine city every single match. So weird I had never encountered this in a year and a half of daily PvP. Past 5 matches have had enemy team litter every fucking corner with Tripmines, this is so annoying

maomaoIYP

Damnit, xbox gave me an Int/Str 320 Poop shell. I'll rather have int/disc or disc/str. I don't know of a single int/str build unless you want to do some funny stuff with bubbles and melees, in which case that's only for fun.
My favorite
read: most fun
stormcaller build is a max Int/Str build.
Shotgun, claws, feedback, perpetual charge, longer range for melee. Infinitely more fun than a Int/Dis build because stormcallers have shit grenades.
I run Int/Str on my nightstalker too, but it's just not as fun. Also I'm really a gunslinger guy anyway.

My favorite
read: most fun
stormcaller build is a max Int/Str build.
Shotgun, claws, feedback, perpetual charge, longer range for melee. Infinitely more fun than a Int/Dis build because stormcallers have shit grenades.
I run Int/Str on my nightstalker too, but it's just not as fun. Also I'm really a gunslinger guy anyway.

Hmm haven't thought of Stormcaller. I like disc/str for Nightstalker for the nade+smoke combo, and sunsinger for nade/melee. Everything else, int/disc for me. But Stormcaller I can see int/str. I can also see it for a Bubble Bro for bubble+melee haha.

maomaoIYP

Hmm haven't thought of Stormcaller. I like disc/str for Nightstalker for the nade+smoke combo, and sunsinger for nade/melee. Everything else, int/disc for me. But Stormcaller I can see int/str. I can also see it for a Bubble Bro for bubble+melee haha.

Yeah definitely for bubble bro too, but bubble bros are not particularly fun to play outside of control. Also striker smash = dead bubble bro. =(

What exotic do you use for your dis/str nightstalker? I would roll with that if graviton could do dis/str.

Yeah definitely for bubble bro too, but bubble bros are not particularly fun to play outside of control. Also striker smash = dead bubble bro. =(

What exotic do you use for your dis/str nightstalker? I would roll with that if graviton could do dis/str.

Bones of Eao! I love that quad jump hahaha. Disc/Str with Sniper + Rockets and Increase Ag after a Void double kill <3

Top Bottom