• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Highwind

Thanks for the IB Train.

Think I am going to go solo till I get my act together. Dragging the team down too much.

Edit - Top page.....got shit.

Here's a pic of Nigel Thornberry instead:

MWkJmj8.jpg

Ramma2

Yes. As long as the acount that purchases the content is primary. All users on that machine can access the content. Its pretty easy. Just go to your sons profile. Activate as primary. Then you can use the content on your profile.

That totally worked. You sir, are awesome, and deserve a cookie.

Frenden

Banned
I have all three characters around three and with a set of stored Brown and Green bounties, all finished. I can get them all to R5 on Monday just by turning in what's done.

This way, I can farm Rank 3 rewards as long as possible. Once you hit 5, the loot pool is deluded by ghosts--I don't need ghosts.

Watch them bring that gun to Year 2, but leave Ghorn and Ice Breaker in the past.

They just need to remove the gun from the game, it doesn't matter how much lore is in that gun, the lore is really just killing me by 3 shots.

I wouldn't mind it being gone, but part of what bothers me is how obvious the changes it needs are. It's a simple as changing send it to hammer forged and making the RoF in line with the slowest firing handcannons rather than the fastest ones since it is a guaranteed 3 shot kill unlike even the slowest firing highest impact handcannons.

The fact that Thorn is still a discussion makes part of my insides die a little more and more. Almost as if it causes lingering damage over time.

Toki767

I need 1 more match with 6+ hand cannon kills and I keep getting put in matches with tons of lag. What's the next quest after this is over for the weekly Crucible bounties?

Dez_

About to run Arc Sword Sunless Cell. If anybody wants to get it/help, we'd appreciate it.

1. GibbShift
2. Light_Night_Sky
Sure, I'll help. I'm signing on now.

Edit: I actually don't need the sword, so if there's someone else that needs to complete the strike, I'll step aside and just hop in for some IB.

GutZ31

I heard there's a storm coming on the east coast. How bad is it? Stay safe guys.

Wind has been pretty nuts here in North Carolina.
Gusts have been recorded up to 80mph/129kph.
Luckily most trees are still bare, so the wind isn't ripping every tree out the ground, but its still pretty loud all day hearing the howl of the wind.

Fuck the wind.
t3jRU62.gif

th3dude

I......I think I don't like Destiny anymore.

Playing for the first time in a month and just not having fun.

Even little things like getting kicked out of menus when a match is loading up are just pissing me right off.

IB was my all time favorite event and I'm just not enjoying it.

Bungies "balancing" is just so ridiculous.

/rant

GutZ31

I......I think I don't like Destiny anymore.

Playing for the first time in a month and just not having fun.

Even little things like getting kicked out of menus when a match is loading up are just pissing me right off.

IB was my all time favorite event and I'm just not enjoying it.

Bungies "balancing" is just so ridiculous.

/rant

Blasphemy!
You are not the only one.

th3dude

Blasphemy!
You are not the only one.

Yea, it's weird. I've been pretty much only coming back for IB.

But tonight I was frustrated because I have no Marks so I can't get any new weapons to try out since you know, loot drops don't exist in PvP.

Maybe playing Diablo 3 this season spoiled me on loot. The fact that I'm literally Stuck with my Destiny loadout frustrates me.

I want to try other weapons and gear combos but I just don't have them because I'm not logging in daily/weekly to get my marks.

Seems like the less you play, the harder it is to jump back in from time to time.

Sigh.

GutZ31

Rain sounds like a bunch of pellet guns shooting the house ..

I think the northern states are getting hit harder now then here, but this has been all last night and today, and still going on now.
SevereWxforecast-2-24-16-8am-web.jpg

Good luck everyone.
May the power, and internet never forsake you.

ocean

Banned
Crucible Daily: 15 Marks
Story Daily: 15 Marks
3 Weekly Heroic Strikes: 30 Marks
3 Weekly PvP Wins: 30 Marks
Trials of Osiris: 50 Marks per character via easy bounties (every weekend)

+ While Iron Banner is around they have Weekly Bounties with 50 (? Not sure) Marks per character.

In a single day back you can make a ton of marks.... But I agree it'd be more enticing for returning players if the chance to get something as a drop were reasonable.

Deku Tree

+ While Iron Banner is around they have Weekly Bounties with 50 (? Not sure) Marks per character.

In a single day back you can make a ton of marks.... But I agree it'd be more enticing for returning players if the chance to get something as a drop were reasonable.

The reason people are farming for drops is to try to get the roll you want, not because they don't want to buy it from Lord Salad.

th3dude

I definitely agree there are ample ways to get marks, but for how much I login and what I like to do, 150 for one gun is bonkers.

I literally haven't had 150 marks for several months now. I just like to play IB and some other PVP sometimes and just wish loot was a thing (in PVP)

Top Bottom