• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

People are such dicks in IB nowadays. I've fought both a 6 man Hunter team who would just throw tripmines everywhere and a 6 man Titan team who would put up all 6 bubbles at once and just feed each other orbs the whole time.
It's also all Doctrine everywhere.

It's cute, but it kind of kills the game for me.

#saltyasfuck

deviant1

Thanks for the runs! 3 times CM this week got me 3 320 snipers and 1 320 machine gun. I have no idea what specials I should infuse to 320 next :O
Already have my main specials at 320...

Thanks for helping out. Sorry I was scrubbing it up on the first run,

ocean

Banned
I wanna have a train do the 6x Tripmine thing. With the double / extended duration Exotic and Tier 5 DIS preferably.

Went up against it and was simultaneously annoyed as shit and jealous of how fun it looked to be a part of.

Rockets are garbage in the KF raid. Knights die easily from 2 snipes..

When we did a few newbie-friendly Oryx CMs last week, one of the newbies needed to use Truth for the light level. Every time I dropped down with the relic and saw that purple rocket flying across my screen I had to laugh. Rockets can be good for clearing mobs (and easier to aim like Kalamari said) but there's no question that snipers are the kings of KF.

I'll run a rocket launcher next reset for fun/variety. We're well past the need to use "optimal loadouts" anyway. After all, I used Last Word as my primary the first time I did Oryx CM on Grave's account. I've heard TLW is OP so I had to try it out...

When we did a few newbie-friendly Oryx CMs last week, one of the newbies needed to use Truth for the light level. Every time I dropped down with the relic and saw that purple rocket flying across my screen I had to laugh. Rockets can be good for clearing mobs (and easier to aim like Kalamari said) but there's no question that snipers are the kings of KF.

I'll run a rocket launcher next reset for fun/variety. We're well past the need to use "optimal loadouts" anyway. After all, I used Last Word as my primary the first time I did Oryx CM on Grave's account. I've heard TLW is OP so I had to try it out...

Speaking of TLW, slayerage and his crew killed golgi and WP on hard with TLW..I don't see how they will be able to do daughters and Oryx that way...

I used a RL once in KF raid to kill those knights back in the early days of No Nights, you can't even kill the knight with 1 rocket. Better off using MG if sniping is an issue.

On that note, I'll happily run sword instead of raid MG as heavy for the raid next week.

Let me know if you do another newb raid soon. I have yet to run it (KF) and could use some better gear.

Trakan

pRIE18w.png

Is this real life?

phen0m24

I wanna have a train do the 6x Tripmine thing. With the double / extended duration Exotic and Tier 5 DIS preferably.

Went up against it and was simultaneously annoyed as shit and jealous of how fun it looked to be a part of.

This is the part where the dork with 1200 hours in the game says

What the heck does Tier 5 mean

Top Bottom