• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Ryck

The craziest thing just happened I jumped into a vanguard strike that was already in progress. I spawned in and ran over just in time to get a single bullet on Omnigul.

Got a Grasp (my first) with Secret Round, Fitted stock, Hand Laid Stock and Spray and Play.

o_O

Lol Ill post it up tomorrow .. Called me trash for using doctrine. He was mad that after he killed me one time and tea bagged me, I came back and killed him twice in a minutes time and returned the favor.

Oh and we won the match

I hate hate hate clash. It's so bad. Boring and encourages camping.

Yup true but you will get campers in every game mode, in face more so in control and rift where most players are trying to play the objective while some douche-bags camp to get kills.

Also that glitch spot in Frontier is still a thing, thought bungle said they patched that? Every time it's Frontier, there are at least 2 idiots sniping from up there..

milkham

this guy had great aim
GzcHgRLRsBSRq.gif

Yup true but you will get campers in every game mode, in face more so in control and rift where most players are trying to play the objective while some douche-bags camp to get kills.

Sure other ones are campy too, but at least most players are pushing for an objective, even if a few still are campy. Part of my problem with clash is how God awful the spawns are. So many times I respawn and am 5 feet from 2 enemies that were either there before I spawned or spawned in immediately after me.

Sure other ones are campy too, but at least most players are pushing for an objective, even if a few still are campy. Part of my problem with clash is how God awful the spawns are. So many times I respawn and am 5 feet from 2 enemies that were either there before I spawned or spawned in immediately after me.

Yeah that too, spawns are so broken on certain maps, especially the smaller ones. Getting spawned right next to 3 players on the other team feels awesome. Also Stormcallers need a nerf, their super is broken with Transcendence. Bungle destroyed hammer bros so bad that they're useless in pvp now, but totally ignored stormcallers.

I finally maxed out my Hunter's subclass but didn't get a trophy for it. Damnit Bungie.

Was it the nightstalker? The trophy may only work with pre-TTK sub-classes, but I'm not sure. Check on reddit or something..

I thought trials was on Friday. Drizz, you up for playing then? I want to get better at it.

Haven't decided yet if I'll do any Trials this weekend. Can't lie that I got pretty burned out by the end of the runs this past week so I'll have to wait and see if I feel up for more games or not. I'd love to help but also need to be realistic about my available energy since it takes a lot out of me.

Huh? The Hunter subclasses are all pretty good, other than Bladedance in PvE.

BD was best in game for Crota's End, solo'ing Abyss and running sword. It was also great for Prison of Elders with stealth revives and mine defusals. Invis is so broken in PvE that it's always been useful, even in VoG although not near the level of Defenders or Sunsingers.

Yesterday I had loads of fun in iron banner. Very little lag seen. Today it is a hot mess. Rocketed by people across the other side of the map who suddenly teleport to where I am after I am dead.

Been killed by grenades that you never see explode, land or thrown. This includes those epic lightning ones that light your screen up.

Far out the lag is bad tonight. And I am willing to bet large amounts of money the changes that are meant to negatively effect laggers did not get implemented into Iron Banner.

Either their match making still sucks complete ass or there isn't even 11 other Aussies left playing this game.

11 back to back matches and not a single IB armor/weapon drop (rank 3 btw) :(

Far out the lag is bad tonight. And I am willing to bet large amounts of money the changes that are meant to negatively effect laggers did not get implemented into Iron Banner.

Either their match making still sucks complete ass or there aren't 11 other aussies even left playing this game.

Must be a WA thing, I played a dozen games in the last 2 hours and with the exception of 2 matches that were with Singapore players, all games were decent as far as lag was concerned. You're probably getting matched with players from Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia..

PS: You already lost the bet cause damage control has only been implemented in the control playlist, and there too red and yellow bars roam rampant.

11 back to back matches and not a single IB armor/weapon drop (rank 3 btw) :(

Must be a WA thing, I played a dozen games in the last 2 hours and with the exception of 2 matches that were with Singapore players, all games were decent as far as lag was concerned. You're probably getting matched with players from Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia..

PS: You already lost the bet cause damage control has only been implemented in the control playlist, and there too red and yellow bars roam rampant.

Didn't read that section, and wouldn't that mean I won the bet(but losing at enjoyment of the game)?

Possibly. I have 100 down/40 up so it's definitely not my connection, plus I play many other multiplayer games.

EDIT: Gets better and better. Win by 2k points so it feels the need to break up the teams, puts me in a game 4k points down and 4 red bars on the enemy team. I not gonna post anymore this IB, just gonna keep complaining/being salty, shit up the thread.

deadduck

Some good games last night, but that one game in four where one red bar guy seems to teleport even worse than before.

Yesterday I had both a bladedancer in super just walked past me and kill me (no animation) and a tian walk past me while I die from a Fist of Panic, he just carries on walking and shooting, again no animation.

Still, on the bright side The Division is out soon.

I got the Birth of History, it looks kinda silly but happy to have it.

Is the Rocket Launcher from Lord Saladin any good? I lack a decent non-exotic Heavy Weapon (other than the Sword).

wut? Do you mean normal gear or IB gear?
IB gear so far. This is trough all 3 chars. Currently i have had 6 gauntlets including PS exclsive one for my warlock, and 4 snipers drop.

Lots and lots of strange coins. Now, if only that warlock ps exclusive helmet would drop....

Chucker

You know how many mercy rules have been applied in my games these past two days?

ZERO

NOT ONE

NADA

So much better than IB Rift.

Well, I mean it only goes to 10k, and you have to be winning by over 10k, so...

Also I never thought I'd say this, but I'd take IB Rift over this slapdash shitfest any day of the week. Of course everything bows to the original though.

WipedOut

Was the first IB Clash pre weapon balancing? As I enjoyed that one, this time it's an absolute camping clusterfuck

I don't believe so. I think it was before the big shotgun nerf though. Destiny PVP has just turned into a camp fest in general, people just want to sit back and snipe instead of engaging the enemy.

Remember all the MF'ers that bitched and moaned about shotguns caused this horrid mess. Bring me back my shotguns, they are in such a sad state right now, so inconsistent.

Always funny to get dropped into a progress match, immediately get killed by a super, and ten seconds later it says "Darknyss avenged Macello." I do a double take whenever I get matched up with Gaffers.

Kyoufu

Was the first IB Clash pre weapon balancing? As I enjoyed that one, this time it's an absolute camping clusterfuck

The snipes are real. For the first time ever I saw 4 people hard-scoping me on the other side of the map :lol

I was like holy shit so many red lights!

amar212

I don't believe so. I think it was before the big shotgun nerf though. Destiny PVP has just turned into a camp fest in general, people just want to sit back and snipe instead of engaging the enemy.

Remember all the MF'ers that bitched and moaned about shotguns caused this horrid mess. Bring me back my shotguns, they are in such a sad state right now, so inconsistent.

It will happen even more with rampant MG bitching.

I am sick of all RD posts about "nerf MG ammo". I do not see the problem. Fuck, take the damn MG yourself and go and kill some people.

Stability for snipers NEEDS TO BE NERFED ASAP. It is the MAIN PVP PROBLEM SINCE DAY 1, not ammo, not aim-assist, not whatever reason. Pre and post shot stability is the greatest signle issue in the current
meta

But it will NEVER be addressed simply because all those sweet MLG-style videos and such stupid xxx360NoScopeSkillzzXXx youtubing festivals which generate popularity.

The day IF AND WHEN the stability of snipers is addressed properly, majority of other "issues" will bome nonexistant in PvP.

I've tried play stormcaller but its pointless as I can never get close enough to either thunderstrike (massively op btw) or drop a landfall. Sunsinger and launching nades is the best option

WipedOut

I am sick of all RD posts about "nerf MG ammo". I do not see the problem. Fuck, take the damn MG yourself and go and kill some people.

Stability for snipers NEEDS TO BE NERFED ASAP. It is the MAIN PVP PROBLEM SINCE DAY 1, not ammo, not aim-assist, not whatever reason. Pre and post shot stability is the greatest signle issue in the current
meta

But it will NEVER be addressed simply because all those sweet MLG-style videos and such stupid xxx360NoScopeSkillzzXXx youtubing festivals which generate popularity.

The day IF AND WHEN the stability of snipers is addressed properly, majority of other "issues" will bome nonexistant in PvP.

Right now there is a glitch that is causing teams to have full MG ammo. So people are running around with full ammo and using it like a primary.

Kyoufu

Are you kidding me?

Are you

fucking

kidding me

Machine Gun ammo needs a nerf in 3 v 3. It ruins everything. Machine Gun ammo lasts from one heavy spawn to the next. That's broken. Broken.

Are you kidding me?

Are you

fucking

kidding me

Machine Gun ammo needs a nerf in 3 v 3. It ruins everything. Machine Gun ammo lasts from one heavy spawn to the next. That's broken. Broken.

Heavy should give like 20 MG ammo max in 3v3. Actually 3v3 should not have heavy period. Such a stupid mechanic in pvp.

Top Bottom