• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Tri4

Can't those fools just make matchmaking fully connection-based and slowly add skill factor until they meet the sweet spot? It looks like they're trying their best to make "skill" (lag) dominate over good connection when it should be the other way around.

Or they could just return the MM back to September TTK release status. Because I don't remember lag anywhere near this bad when I first brought the game.

NeOak

buznSuy.png

L5fujdI.png

let's see if it does not lag

blazeuk

Watch it become a monthly update after the spring update.

They'd still struggle to fill a page with news.

They'd honestly just be better saying they're going to take a longer break with updates since they have no new information to give us, the BWU's are laughably bad and feel like they're forced just to have it look like they're still actively interacting with their community.

phen0m24

They'd honestly just be better saying they're going to take a longer break with updates since they have no new information to give us, the BWU's are laughably bad and feel like they're forced just to have it look like they're still actively interacting with their community.

they could just do the weekly twitch (hopefully for an hour or more) and people would tune in and possibly enjoy that at this point. I don't care what deej has to say anymore.

I have one with sureshot, braced frame, Icarus and.....last resort :(

My first and only one too.

I'd take rifled barrel over braced frame any day.

Yup, RF > SB > BF for hand cannons. Need that range, stability isn't that important.

I had 3 drop for me during Crimson Doubles week. 2 were crappy rolls but the last one wasnt all crappy.

Steadyhand/fastdraw/quickdraw
Spray and play
Extended mag/smallbore/rifled barrel
Mulligan

Range and stability are pretty good but mulligan sucks lol. Also wish it had Sure shot since that seems the best sight for hand cannons.

Admodieus

These updates were fine back in the Halo days - previews of map packs, concept art, etc. But their following now consists of a massive amount of people desperate for any news of new content.

The real crime here was committed last spring/summer, when they decided against paid DLC expansions this year and instead moved to "live events" which are absolute garbage IMO.

Fucking hell. So much lag. First day was smooth for me.

Yesterday we had one match on an IB tain were several guys were teleporting all over the place (sector 618). There was one, Chubb something, that would not die, no matter what you trow at him.

I wonder if Val has completed his 2500 bounty. He almost got it on a couple of ocasions.

That's why they are no longer called weekly updates.

Now it's 'This week at Bungie'.

Tsssss Weyloran's March??? Why don't they call it Weyloran's February or sumting? Piece of gahbage.

xxYpwwy.png

Didn't really care about the new IB Sniper, but it dropped with Viewtac SLH20 (my favorite of the new scopes), Snapshot, and Hidden Hand. Guess I'll give it a shot in 6's before I shard it.

So just an update cause I'm curious if anyone is having the same issue...

The Viewtac SLH20 scope won't actually equip onto the rifle when I select it. It keeps the same default scope which is the Wildhawk SLS20. The third choice works just fine (Tacsys SLS15), but not the one I want to use. :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good for now. Thanks everyone. I'll play last session maybe an hour or two from now.

As I've said. Best Nova bomb ever.

ghghjh.gif

Top Bottom