• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Macello: Hey Drizzay, can you please help me try to get Icon his first Y2 flawless? It would really mean a lot!
Drizzay: Sure, let's go for it! **proceeds to try super hard**
Macello: On second thought let me shoulder charge you into sniper lanes so you die and we end up losing this sweaty ass game then lose a 2nd sweaty game against pro players once we hit 7-0 thereby failing the Mercury trip.

Lmao. I try my hardest to not push drizzay's buttons when i play with him and then there's this :D

Frenden

Banned
I'm still only rank 2, Frenden. I don't want to play Clash anymore. :(

I forgot to pull my Shaxx bounties on my Warlock, so I still need to finish two of those. Banner will be the easiest place to get a group and hammer two out. So I ain't even done with IB Clash yet.

20 Strange Coins for both my other Shaxx weeklies. Better than a ghost shell. One more to go.

Lmao. I try my hardest to not push drizzay's buttons when i play with him and then there's this :D
The titan stomp fail in the middle of the video was from that game with you and Biggy. Literally shoulder to shoulder with two of them and they live, yet the guy in the bubble on top of the pillar dies. Wonky as hell.

Deku Tree

Rank 5 on Titan
Rank 4 on Warlock
Rank 3 on Hunter (going to Rank 4 tonight)

Will maybe go to Rank 5 on Warlock and Hunter before Monday I guess, would rather do it during that big Sunday-Monday rep buff + Alt buff.

Collecting the last few days of IB bounties and saving them for the next IB makes it super easy to get to rank 5.

I am guessing Trials will be harder then usual this weekend as the more casual players will be in the banner? Was thinking about giving it another crack.

Deku Tree

I just played this IB for the PS exclusive Helmets and Gauntlets. The RL was gravy.

Played enough matches to be Rank 5, Rank 4, and Rank 4 and haven't had a single weapon drop for myself.

Did you get any PS exclusives to drop?

I've played over 70 games and haven't gotten any. I got 2 sniper rifles within 6 games of hitting rank 3. Go figure.

Have you guys been having a decent time with IB loot?

I'm currently sitting at 32 games and I've only gotten two IB drops so far. 1 arm and 1 helmet.

I rarely see someone in the post game screen actually get loot, but that could just be people who aren't rank 2 yet.

That said, I'm rank 4 as of this morning, and was only Rank 1 for my first 5 games due to having left over bounties from last time.

Deku Tree

Have you guys been having a decent time with IB loot?

I'm currently sitting at 32 games and I've only gotten two IB drops so far. 1 arm and 1 helmet.

I rarely see someone in the post game screen actually get loot, but that could just be people who aren't rank 2 yet.

That said, I'm rank 4 as of this morning, and was only Rank 1 for my first 5 games due to having left over bounties from last time.

Drops suck, drops are even worse than the last IB. Whatever was affecting the Crimson Doubles ghost drop rates hasn't been fixed and is affecting IB drops too IMO.

Did you get any PS exclusives to drop?

I've played over 70 games and haven't gotten any. I got 2 sniper rifles within 6 games of hitting rank 3. Go figure.

lol no. Across three characters I think I got two helmets and one gauntlets to drop, and a 311 ghost. lol one drop every 9-10 games, not even close for me. The Crucible loot drop bug has gotten worse.

WipedOut

Drops suck, drops are even worse than the last IB. Whatever was affecting the Crimson Doubles ghost drop rates hasn't been fixed and is affecting IB drops too IMO.

lol no. Across three characters I think I got two helmets and one gauntlets to drop, and a 311 ghost. lol one drop every 9-10 games, not even close for me. The Crucible loot drop bug has gotten worse.

In our runs last night it seemed like the drops were pretty frequent. Snipers, helmets and arms were dropping for the team. Must be that Bungie RNG Seed I'm in.

*snip*

Macello: Hey Drizzay, can you please help me try to get Icon his first Y2 flawless? It would really mean a lot!
Drizzay: Sure, let's go for it! **proceeds to try super hard**
Macello: On second thought let me shoulder charge you into sniper lanes so you die and we end up losing this sweaty ass game then lose a 2nd sweaty game against pro players once we hit 7-0 thereby failing the Mercury trip.

I think I blacked out from rage at the time but it's safe to assume my reaction wasn't super enthusiastic. We can laugh about it now though :p
*snip*

dem carries, doe.
still regret the last one. :/

Auctopus

Just checked how many IB matches I've played this week, wow they really add up. Would've never guess that I'd played 40.

Only had the Sniper drop in terms of IB loot.

maybe i'll continue to hold onto my completed IB bounties until they fix the drops.
hmm... won't have much time
or desire
to play this weekend. :/
been chugging through witcher III though. combat takes some getting used to, but man, the story is fantastic and there's always something to do.

Maybe a dumb question but how do you know if you got the PS Exclusive gear vs regular drops?

it physically looks different than the "regular" IB gear.

WipedOut

Titan: 33 Games - 3 Regular Gauntlets, 1 PS Exclusive Gauntlets, 1 Helmet
Hunter: 29 Games - 4 Regular Gauntlets, 1 Helmet
Warlock: 13 Games - 3 Regular Gauntlets

2 Sniper Drops.

Namikaze1

RgQym7T.png

Finally got into guardian.gg. Tried on Monday to pull this from there (plus to see my ELO).

ELO went up 90 points after all them Doctrine runs. Went from 1522 to 1612.

Anyway, I still need to finish the IB weekly bounties on my Titan and Hunter so anyone up for an IB train?

Titan 42 matches
Hunter 11
Warlock 11 matches

Total matches 64

Four total IB drops.

Don't forget to compensate for games played at less than Rank 2.

Unless you had bounties done early, odds are that's at least 9 of your games.

Not that that makes the situation that much better.

I'm surprised I haven't seen a post on reddit about it yet...

All of my games were at rank 2 from saved bounties. 70 games, no PSX drops. Fucking LAME

Acidote

RgQym7T.png

Finally got into guardian.gg. Tried on Monday to pull this from there (plus to see my ELO).

ELO went up 90 points after all them Doctrine runs. Went from 1522 to 1612.

Anyway, I still need to finish the IB weekly bounties on my Titan and Hunter so anyone up for an IB train?

My ELO is 1200-1300. What a scrub lol.

Deku Tree

I had 4-5 daily bounties on each character and I used the alt buff on character 2-3. So I got to rank 2 on my warlock without playing one game. Not sure if it was 9 games or less to get to rank 2.

I had 4-5 daily bounties on each character and I used the alt buff on character 2-3. So I got to rank 2 on my warlock without playing one game. Not sure if it was 9 games or less to get to rank 2.

I was just estimating.

I approximated 5 games for your first character, and 2 games each for your alts.

Top Bottom