• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Sniper Heaven. Lots of teams love to sit back and hard scope. The amount of angles you can killed from is staggering. The map is so big it makes pushing and reviving difficult too. It's just not a fun map.

Pretty much, I'm only arsed about 5 wins for a decent helmet roll

Trials is cancelled for now any trials trains with a spot

Namikaze1

Two IB spots left. Logging in right now.

1. Me
2. Ocean
3. Dark
4. Kalamari

no mic from me. Still waiting for an important phone call.

Id be up for a train but Im busy going to get my toe nail removed

If I die I want Nami to get all my pink gear and have him wear it forever

And I want Frenden to have my Thorn and to use it forever

Lee

NetDuma on the way. Used TripleWreck's code for $10, but still expensive. Hopefully it's worth it, but oh well. I have an apple Airport that I will sell to offset the cost if this thing works.

NeOak

NetDuma on the way. Used TripleWreck's code for $10, but still expensive. Hopefully it's worth it, but oh well. I have an apple Airport that I will sell to offset the cost if this thing works.
Be aware: It only does 802.11b/g/n on the 2.4Ghz band. So Wi-Fi is only up to 300Mbits.

That's why I have a TP-Link Archer C7 with DD-WRT as the Wi-Fi access point.

Lee

Be aware: It only does 802.11b/g/n on the 2.4Ghz band. So Wi-Fi is only up to 300Mbits.

That's why I have a TP-Link Archer C7 with DD-WRT as the Wi-Fi access point.

I'll have to figure out how to set things up. I have a comcast modem upstairs in a panel in my wall, connected by ethernet cable (in wall) to router downstairs where Xbox is. I was just going to swap the apple router out for the netduma when it comes and call it good, but if there is a way to have the apple router upstairs and the netduma downstairs, that would be ideal.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to networking anything, which is why the duma appealed to me vs. trying to configure something myself as folks were suggesting in your review thread. Our house is fairly new and there are ethernet cables going to each room from a panel in our master closet, if that helps any.

spyder_ur

what's wrong with bannerfall?

at least it's symmetrical

Don't think too much about it - pretty much every week the map comes out you'll see responses like this. People seemed OK with Exodus Blue last week for the most part.

Personally, I think they do a pretty good job of choosing Trials maps though I have ones I prefer like anyone else.

I don't think any map encourages camping sniper lanes quite like Bannerfall does. It's not bad in Rift and Control but Elimination doesn't work too well I feel

Pantheon comes to mind.

NeOak

I'll have to figure out how to set things up. I have a comcast modem upstairs in a panel in my wall, connected by ethernet cable (in wall) to router downstairs where Xbox is. I was just going to swap the apple router out for the netduma when it comes and call it good, but if there is a way to have the apple router upstairs and the netduma downstairs, that would be ideal.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to networking anything, which is why the duma appealed to me vs. trying to configure something myself as folks were suggesting in your review thread. Our house is fairly new and there are ethernet cables going to each room from a panel in our master closet, if that helps any.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7152417?start=0&tstart=0

Replace Asus with Netduma.

ocean

Banned
Don't think too much about it - pretty much every week the map comes out you'll see responses like this. People seemed OK with Exodus Blue last week for the most part.

Personally, I think they do a pretty good job of choosing Trials maps though I have ones I prefer like anyone else.

Pantheon comes to mind.
It's a lot easier to rush Pantheon than Bannerfall. Pantheon has 2 main sniper lanes parallel to each other but they have relatively limited sight lines - they're narrow halls. Bannerfall is just open fields of snipe

WipedOut

3 games and no drops. Someone did get the RL but looks like it had crap perks.

Just got the plan C, down to 4 Y2 weapon exotics to get on PS4, Not counting quest and gunsmith exotics.

still need Invective, bad juju, last word and Jade Rabbit.

Did you get any PS exclusives to drop?

I've played over 70 games and haven't gotten any. I got 2 sniper rifles within 6 games of hitting rank 3. Go figure.

Ive goten both the titan and warlock gauntlets drop. Still searching for the warlock helmet, but no luck
Alas, the only armor that drops for me is gauntlets. 7 so far. 4 sniper rifles and 2 ghosts.

Deku Tree

CcKdlwpUMAAlX4j.jpg

Nothing to see here.

Ughh bannerfall. Im a sniper and i'm grunting at that map. Its just gonna be boring hardscoping. I bet it will take multiple games for me to use my primary.

Top Bottom