• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

Okay, I need someone to math for me. Can any of these guys hit Rank 5 from bounties today? All have two weeklies completed that have not been turned in.

Titan: R3 - 1064/2400 two weeklies done
Hunter: R3 - 835/2400 two weeklies done
Warlock: R3 - 173/2400 two weeklies done

embalm

I got some pretty good rolls last night.

Weylorans March:
Shortgaze
Rifled Barrel
Hidden Hand
The bad perk is Last Resort, so close to perfect.

The Smolder:
Warhead Verniers(Velocity & BR)
Tripod (3 shells)
Javelin (Velocity)
Grenades and Horseshoes (oh yeah)

I've been using Weyloran in clash and I'm having a blast. It feels like a sniper/scout cross bread and it's just pure fun to run along side the Last Word.

I'm pretty sure the Smolder is a god roll, but I'm not sure how good Smolder is as a base rocket launcher.

Lee

So I've read different things about ELO, is it based off wins more or total score.. KD factor in?

Just trying to get a feel on how I rank as a PVP guy.

Elo is based off your team's average Elo vs. enemy team's average Elo.

If your team's < their team's and you win, your Elo goes up.

If your team's = their team's and you win, won't change (much).

If their team's < your team's and you win, won't change.

Guadian.gg will show you each team's average Elo for every game, and your Elo for every playlist.

So I've read different things about ELO, is it based off wins more or total score.. KD factor in?

Just trying to get a feel on how I rank as a PVP guy.

Wins are the big thing for ELO. Solo playing I was getting 1.5-2.5 kdr across and won most the games at top of the scoreboard. That got my ELO into the top 1%.

Then last night I ran in a group of 6 with clan mates. There was only 2 of us above average pvpers. The rest were 0.3-0.6 kdr players and despite my kdr staying same, because we lost a few games my ELO tanked down to the top 10%.

Doesn't bother me as it's fun just playing with friends. But team wins are more important to ELO than individual performance.

Alright makes sense, I was just looking at guardian.gg for clash this week and my ELO skyrocketed because I never even play clash.

ELO is sitting at 1428 (1279 starting on Weds) and KD at 1.98

WipedOut

Might as well get this started now: Going to be doing another Retro Raid Night tomorrow.

When: 2/27 9-930PM EST
What: Vault of Glass and Crota's End x3
Who:

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Nico

Alts:
1. Auctopus

Deku Tree

It will start with the Division on March 8. Then it will continue with DS3 on March 24 April 12. After that it's UC4 on April 26. I don't see myself having much time to play Destiny in the coming months.

EDIT: April 12-April 26 is probably not enough time to play DS3 uh oh.

Namikaze1

Damn. There's not enough people online to start an IB train.

I'm skipping Division (unless I get this job). Already have Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 paid off. Those two will keep me busy for a while. But yeah, I don't think I'll be able to beat DS3 before UC4 is out. Bloodborne took me over 3 weeks to do almost everything (still stuck in Defiled Dungeon. Well, more like I'm done doing chalice dungeons.)

Acidote

I'm skipping Division (unless I get this job). Already have Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 paid off. Those two will keep me busy for a while. But yeah, I don't think I'll be able to beat DS3 before UC4 is out. Bloodborne took me over 3 weeks to do almost everything (still stuck in Defiled Dungeon. Well, more like I'm done doing chalice dungeons.)

Let's start a train. People will log in. I'm sure.

Since we're all talking about playing games other than Destiny, I'm excited to start my Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke run when it comes out on the 3DS Virtual Console tomorrow.

Earthquakes+i+still+earthquake+all+the+time_de0cfc_4744017.jpg

I'd like to play Trials with you again sometime man. You did great on our first run and I enjoyed it a lot.

Lee

Since we're all talking about playing games other than Destiny, I'm excited to start my Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke run when it comes out on the 3DS Virtual Console tomorrow.

Is pokemon really like this now?

That breaks my heart, but I guess it needs to "keep up" ...

netguy503

Might as well get this started now: Going to be doing another Retro Raid Night tomorrow.

Who:

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Nico
4. Netguy503

Alts:
1. Auctopus

Added myself. It would be cool to do the two gold trophies associated with raids too as I don't have those. Thanks.

Is Xur selling anything good today? Where is he?

Last night while playing Iron Banner with my friends we got into a big debate about Snipers v Shotguns. All I can take away from that debate is that Fusion rifles takes more skill lol.

Namikaze1

Earthquakes+i+still+earthquake+all+the+time_de0cfc_4744017.jpg

I'd like to play Trials with you again sometime man. You did great on our first run and I enjoyed it a lot.
I still earthquake all them mothuf**ckas. ;)

Unless they're flying and ghost types, or Pokemon that can be affected by it.

In which case I just pull up fucking Surf.

I can't wait for Moon and Sun.

I'm not really into all that EV/breeding/etc shit. I play these games for fun and to collect 'em all. Still pissed I lost my 2DS. My Pokemon Bank had nearly 600 Pokemon. Tried many times to get my stuff back but Nintendo is Nintendo. I've long given up on getting them back.

ocean

Banned
I still earthquake all them mothuf**ckas. ;)

Unless they're flying and ghost types, or Pokemon that can be affected by it.

In which case I just pull up fucking Surf.

I can't wait for Moon and Sun.

I'm not really into all that EV/breeding/etc shit. I play these games for fun and to collect 'em all. Still pissed I lost my 2DS. My Pokemon Bank had nearly 600 Pokemon. Tried many times to get my stuff back but Nintendo is Nintendo. I've long given up on getting them back.
Not having a cloud backup for saves is fucking criminal in this day and age

ocean

Banned
My problem with them is their stupid account system. Shit needed to be like Sony's and MS's years ago.
I never picked up a Wii U because I've moved between Europe and America and these guys STILL region lock their games.

Nintendo is so clueless it's actually impossible to figure out how decision making takes place. Every console since Super Nintendo has sold less than the one before, Wii dad excepted.

Normal account system? Competitive hardware? Some semblance of third party support? Game subscription à la GwG/PS+? Nah bitches we got Mario and Zelda and games where both Mario and Zelda star!

True shame. I'd love to learn about a competitive NX with Destiny 2 and an exclusive fucking Mushroom Kingdom emblem.

WipedOut

Retro Raid Night.

Who:

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Nico
4. Netguy503
5. Light_Knight_Sky

Alts:
1. Auctopus

One spot left, We are going to do multiple runs though.

Top Bottom