• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Sweaty ass first game, lost second game, sweaty ass third game, then every match was easy on the way to Grave's 4th Mercury.

Yeah this happened twice with us today. Pretty weird.

There's also that... don't know what it looks like on the other end. So despite instant ducking down by letting go of aiming, it's pretty much situational?

That shitty perk should never proc if you are playing Destiny "correctly" and even IF it procs the stat boost is probably something like +5% whatever due to how perks work in this game and how scared Bungie seems to be sometimes of making some actual worthwhile perks.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Watching Ramblinn make it to fourth round with normal weapons was a million times more interesting than watching Thorn vs Thorn matches.

A primary with DoT does not belong in a shooter of any type, Bungie. So dumb.

Watching Ramblinn make it to fourth round with normal weapons was a million times more interesting than watching Thorn vs Thorn matches.

A primary with DoT does not belong in a shooter of any type, Bungie. So dumb.

Luminosity is playing on someone else's account because he didn't have a rangefinder+kneepads matador shotgun on his own. Ridiculous.

4 screen with commentary stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/farcognitions

4 screens with thorns lol

Falifax

Sweaty ass first game, lost second game, sweaty ass third game, then every match was easy on the way to Grave's 4th Mercury. It can happen even in Year 2, although final boss was a little sweaty with Mudder Beach Party clanmate apparently doing a carry. Thanks again for the GGs Falifax and Igor! You guys are da real MVPs.

Always a pleasure playing with you.

I'm still trying to process that rocket suicide, what was that dude thinking lol

Lol gene thinks drizz is a scrub now.

...but we beat his clanmate in our Mercury game ;_;

It's okay, sometimes the truth hurts.

edit: he just went 17-6 and lost 4-5 because his teammates went 5-18. My soul hurts a little.

Always a pleasure playing with you.

I'm still trying to process that rocket suicide, what was that dude thinking lol

lol I just remember sliding into the hallway and waiting for the sweet embrace of rocket-death. Suddenly it was "all enemies down" and we won. Did you get a good angle from that spectator cam? Gif that up if so :p

...but we beat his clanmate in our Mercury game ;_;

It's okay, sometimes the truth hurts.

edit: he just went 17-6 and lost 4-5 because his teammates went 5-18. My soul hurts a little.

lol I just remember sliding into the hallway and waiting for the sweet embrace of rocket-death. Suddenly it was "all enemies down" and we won. Did you get a good angle from that spectator cam? Gif that up if so :p

Lol he went 24-7 earlier and still lost 4-5, shit hurts yo ;_;

I had a good angle on that suicide but forgot to save :/

Falifax

WarpedSourImperatorangel.gif

Kalamari

Bungie is such a fan of RNG, they thought they would implement it into matchmaking. Now RNG decides whether you get a kill on your online opponents.

Top Bottom