• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

There's "Blind Watch" bad where one team has an advantage and then there's "Den" bad where teams literally refuse to compete though :p

Haha that's a good point. For me I'd probably refuse to play Drifter or Frontier before Thieves Den, but they are all bad :p.

Freakin Cathedral. You can cut that shit in half and still have a big ass map.

That map is ridiculous. The spawn rooms are completely unnecessary, and even without them the map would be too large.

Only reason I suffer iron banner

giphy.gif

WipedOut

Starting in about an hour, if you can't make it let me know.

Retro Raid Night.

When: 2/27 9-930PM EST
What: Vault of Glass and Crota's End x3
Who:

1. W193D0UT
2. Ji66a
3. Nico
4. Ruthless
5. Light_Knight_Sky
6. Shiv2099

Frenden

Banned
I brought up my pet theory that Cathedral was accidentally scaled 2x in Destiny's level editor to Urk and he said it wasn't possible. The levels aren't made in an editor proper.

Damn. I was so sure.

Damn, War needs some better teammmates. They choked that last match hard, Extreme's mindskill is hella weak right now. All tied at 3-3, last game starting now for all the marbles aka $1000.

War is a great player and went off at the most important time when it was all on the line. Great leader as well, sometimes you need to get people fired up and get them going. When they dropped that sixth game they needed him to motivate the troops and then back it up with his play. Fun to watch.

HMD

War is a great player and went off at the most important time when it was all on the line. Great leader as well, sometimes you need to get people fired up and get them going. When they dropped that sixth game they needed him to motivate the troops and then back it up with his play. Fun to watch.

But the way he just gave up on Shores of Time was ridiculous.

god awful pub randoms.4 kills 20 death, 4 kills 16 death.
Game ended based on decision.
Didn't even know that was possible.

Someone pick me up for a train

GRIP

There was nothing I saw on his stream that would make me think he is a good leader. Berating your teammates and pretty much giving up on some of those matches is the complete opposite of what a good leader should do.

Daemul

Despite the usual drama that always seems to come with my fellow Xbros, they pulled together at the end and clinched the win.

Seriously though the Xbox sweaty scene is like a reality tv show at times, shit just blows up at random times and yet things miraculously turn out alright in the end. I don't know why we do this shit to ourselves, I'll just put all the blame on WYL and call it a day.
KuGsj.gif

GunnerZ

These Trials connections are absolutely atrocious, facing dudes who are borderline lag switching. Seriously if you have a red connection you shouldn't be allowed to play crucible.

Top Bottom