• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Highwind

Rank 5, all the rewards dry up. Not.... Surprised... At all.... Not even a little...

Once I hit rank 5 on my titan I am washing my hands with Iron Banner till the next one.

This has bee awful for me.

Edit: Top of the page again huh?......

3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg

Here is some doge.

Kalamari

The lag is pretty whack right now. I am seeing crazy shit, like people killed from grenades that explode afterwards, people not dying after receiving 2 sniper body shots, weird stuff.

Namikaze1

I'll tell when Breezy promises to dismantle his Thorn (need video footage + this include all dupes), never buy it from the kiosk, and to never talk about Thorn ever again.

One day, you'll realize the damage you and your Thorn have done. You drove Math away after she came back from being gone for months! You and your Thorn! why, Breezy? Why?!

Because even a Rose has Thorns! And if you're too afraid to touch that Rose because of the Thorns, then you'll never realize how sweet it smells!

ERMint13

Wonder if Bungie is going to address Sunsingers...

One guy running Sunsinger isn't going to get them nerfed. It's these teams of all three in Trials that is going to get the subclass ruined.

Drizz are you gonna play trials today still? Not low key inviting you, i just wanna know haha.

lol no worries dude. I'm probably done w Trials for this week unless people are really looking for help Sunday or Monday night. I had a lot of fun in our matches today but really don't enjoy this map. Probably better to go out on a good note rather than risk rage quitting by playing too many games on a bad map.

But the way he just gave up on Shores of Time was ridiculous.

There was nothing I saw on his stream that would make me think he is a good leader. Berating your teammates and pretty much giving up on some of those matches is the complete opposite of what a good leader should do.

I didn't see the earlier games in the series like Shores or any of the stuff you're describing. Obviously that's bad but heated emotions and occasionally going on tilt are normal for competitive players. After they lost game six the other two were in danger of going in the tank but War kept the intensity high which is required for high level play. He called out the mistakes people were making so they could be corrected, even if it sounded unpleasant at the time.

It's the finals of a PvP tournament, this isn't the time to spare people's feelings and if his teammates are that sensitive then they shouldn't be competing. He then backed it up by going over a 2.0 k/d in the winner-take-all final game which is crazy to do against the best players in the highest pressure situation. After it was over he was complementary to his teammates and appreciated their contribution. Of course others are free to disagree but that looked like leadership to me.

Deku Tree

CcRQbXjW8AApLXp.jpg

so Heavy.

Srysly I picked up heavy, and walked away, and then I noticed two seconds later that there was another brick ... at the same heavy.

IDK what happened.

lol Bungle

CcRQbXjW8AApLXp.jpg

so Heavy.

Srysly I picked up heavy, and walked away, and then I noticed two seconds later that there was another brick ... at the same heavy.

IDK what happened.

lol Bungle
Same thing happened to me earlier, our team pulled the heavy as I had spawned, but I was still able to run towards it and pull it a second time to get my share of heavy, it won us the game so I can't complain lol

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I got the ship on my alt, went 0.34 kdr that game. Is it rare?

lol no worries dude. I'm probably done w Trials for this week unless people are really looking for help Sunday or Monday night. I had a lot of fun in our matches today but really don't enjoy this map. Probably better to go out on a good note rather than risk rage quitting by playing too many games on a bad map.

Exactly what i thought and why i asked instead of inviting you :p

Top Bottom