• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Make a map in a salt mine and it would be complete.

Just make the Thorn viable, then you'll get your salt mine
niTYN67.png

SpecX

Fuck IB rewards are awful this time. Hit rank 5 on both my Titan and Hunter today only to get a 314 chest plate and 311 boots. Going at it one more time on my warlock but expecting shit as well.

Kalamari

Fchamp/KBR match going on right now needs to be watched. The amount of disrespect is at an all time high even by Champ's standards. Surprised KBR doesn't kill him on stream right now.

Thanks for the heads up, I've been so caught up in destiny I forgot winter brawl was this weekend.

It would take a miracle for a KBR victory, his team is too weak. He probably doesn't even care if he wins, everybody knows Fchamp is the biggest douche in the fgc.

edukate

Might of missed this but NF loot seems better this week-- just got 308 boots off running it and my clan mate got a 308 jabba hakkë

NeOak

Fchamp/KBR match going on right now needs to be watched. The amount of disrespect is at an all time high even by Champ's standards. Surprised KBR doesn't kill him on stream right now.

That money match.

While FChamp won, he can't say shit. KBR redeemed himself on the last rounds he won.

Man that's ridiculous. He didn't even show up on the kill cam

And as soon as the game starts all of my teamates leave. Ugh. I just need a bit of rep so I can put this game away.

I just got home from the game, when Curry hit that long 3 pointer I legit did my best Drizzay impersonation, there was kids around me I didnt care. Lol

I just got home from the game, when Curry hit that long 3 pointer I legit did my best Drizzay impersonation, there was kids around me I didnt care. Lol

LETSFUCKINGGOOOOOO

I saw Curry and Warriors wreck the Pacers earlier this year. It was like they were playing a different sport, fun to watch.

It's the finals of a PvP tournament, this isn't the time to spare people's feelings and if his teammates are that sensitive then they shouldn't be competing. He then backed it up by going over a 2.0 k/d in the winner-take-all final game which is crazy to do against the best players in the highest pressure situation. After it was over he was complementary to his teammates and appreciated their contribution. Of course others are free to disagree but that looked like leadership to me.

Drizzay with the real talk leadership comes in many forms, its not always about niceties sometimes you have to call it as it is

Delighted for War he deserves it for all the work he does with the sweaty community and is an incredible player

Wonder if Bungie is going to address Sunsingers...

One guy running Sunsinger isn't going to get them nerfed. It's these teams of all three in Trials that is going to get the subclass ruined.

I'd be ok with it having to be 3 different sub classes

Ryan_

hi guys

so I bought TTK! Just logged in, is there anything I should know right off the bat? Any beginner guide that is worth reading? It's been a year since I last played.
I'm not sure if I should use the boost to 25 already or not.
My PSN is Eunoia_R, apparently i'm still part of DestinyGAF EU, but I guess it's not active anymore?

Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Auctopus

For the first time since I started playing, I'm actually challenged by a piece of solo PvE content.

The echo of oryx fight on Phobos is ridiculous.

Edit: holy shit, bungie just did not give a shit about this one. Just throw whatever at the player.

Double edit: done. That was a joke.

WeTeHa

For the first time since I started playing, I'm actually challenged by a piece of solo PvE content.

The echo of oryx fight on Phobos is ridiculous.

hang back in the starting tunnel and snipe at oryx. get out when the air around you is burning, then run back in. Watch out for centurions and minotaurs. If you still need help when I get on I'll help you out. It's easy with a blessing bubble or selfres.

hi guys

so I bought TTK! Just logged in, is there anything I should know right off the bat? Any beginner guide that is worth reading? It's been a year since I last played.
I'm not sure if I should use the boost to 25 already or not.
My PSN is Eunoia_R, apparently i'm still part of DestinyGAF EU, but I guess it's not active anymore?

Looking forward to playing with you guys!

I wouldn't spend the boost on my main/first character. I'd first play all the story missions/strikes/quests once untill I'm level 40 (which is super fast). Complete echoes of oryx/taken war questlines to get a good sniper (1000 yard stare from taken war: earth) and a 300 conspiracy theory-D shotgun. complete Court of Oryx on the dreadnaught to get decent gear and a 300/310 (?) artifact. You can play Trials of Osiris (gold and silver tier bounty) to get good gear, complete heroic strikes and finally the nightfall strike to hopefully get some good stuff. You can also get to rank 3 (310 artifact) and 5 (310 ghost, random 310-320 item) in iron banner (currently running till weekly reset).

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask here in the thread :)

Ryan_

hang back in the starting tunnel and snipe at oryx. get out when the air around you is burning, then run back in. Watch out for centurions and minotaurs. If you still need help when I get on I'll help you out. It's easy with a blessing bubble or selfres.

I wouldn't spend the boost on my main/first character. I'd first play all the story missions/strikes/quests once untill I'm level 40 (which is super fast). Complete echoes of oryx/taken war questlines to get a good sniper (1000 yard stare from taken war: earth) and a 300 conspiracy theory-D shotgun. complete Court of Oryx on the dreadnaught to get decent gear and a 300/310 (?) artifact. You can play Trials of Osiris (gold and silver tier bounty) to get good gear, complete heroic strikes and finally the nightfall strike to hopefully get some good stuff. You can also get to rank 3 (310 artifact) and 5 (310 ghost, random 310-320 item) in iron banner (currently running till weekly reset).

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask here in the thread :)

Thanks for the help :) Am I right in assuming that the quest line is better after the 2.0 patch? The monotony and lack of story was what initially kept me from really liking the game.

WeTeHa

Thanks for the help :) Am I right in assuming that the quest line is better after the 2.0 patch? The monotony and lack of story was what initially kept me from really liking the game.

the vanilla/tdb/how questline is still the same, but the taken king story missions and quests are much better.

Namikaze1

Rank 5 across all three

Got 318 boots on my hunter
317 chest on my warlock
313 shotgun on my Titan

The Titan exclusive gloves looks so damn good.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How big of a difference is grenade and horseshoes? Got the IB launcher to drop with pretty much a god roll except for that.

How big of a difference is grenade and horseshoes? Got the IB launcher to drop with pretty much a god roll except for that.

Doubt you'll get any kills without it (in trials at least). The meta for rocket battles is jumps all over the place to try not to die. Without G&H you'd basically have to hit someone straight on in the air for a kill.

WeTeHa

Just got an error three times in a row when starting the destiny app. It only went away when I completely rebooted my ps4 :O

And now I'm getting "Destiny servers are not available" when logging in. What the hell?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Doubt you'll get any kills without it (in trials at least). The meta for rocket battles is jumps all over the place to try not to die. Without G&H you'd basically have to hit someone straight on in the air for a kill.

Then it's garbage. I already have a suros with a god roll except for tripod.

I'm up for some IB.

Are two weekly IB bounties enough for a 4->5 instajump on Monday?

Bonus Q: Weyloran's March with Hawkeye SLR15 / Longview SLR10 / Ambush SLH25 + Underdog + Quickdraw / Snapshot / Casket Mag + Hidden Hand... Any good? o_O

Top Bottom