• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

zethren

Banned
Just hit IB rank 5, feels good man!

Opened my package and I got a 313 Colovance's Duty, with Triple Tap, Hand Laid Stock, and Underdog. It's by far my strongest primary now. Gonna give this a run in reg crucible!

Deku Tree

Murdaro is the top trials player by ELO. Krafty is the top twitch trials player doing double carries all weekend every weekend.

Xbox: WarBulletProof, WTFisPoshy,
PS4: Luminosity, iAnbu , nKuch
And others are all top PvP sweaty tournament players.

There was a big PvP 3v3 torunament with a prize of $1000 or something yesterday.

MACM is the top #1 or #2 PvP players by DestinyTracker store.

Any of these players would wipe the floor with most people instantly.

caesar

Banned
Guardian.gg
Dayum my elo is like 1100 to 1200 most modes. Does it raise by winning or is it k.d? Cos im solo queueing 99% of my games but my kd is 1.0.
Murdaro is the top trials player by ELO. Krafty is the top twitch trials player doing double carries all weekend every weekend.

Xbox: WarBulletProof, WTFisPoshy,
PS4: Luminosity, iAnbu , nKuch
And others are all top PvP sweaty tournament players.

There was a big PvP 3v3 torunament with a prize of $1000 or something yesterday.

MACM is the top #1 or #2 PvP players by DestinyTracker store.

Any of these players would wipe the floor with most people instantly.

Thanks ive checked out krafty and luminosity before and they were crazy good but played totally different.

I used to love my warlock before, but I've noticed that i play ehh with it now. I love my Hunter and Titab now, before i was just warlock. I feel more comfortable with the other classes compared to the warlock. Anyone else experience this? I feel weird lol

Edit: any IB train going on? Looking for a team

Frenden

Banned
I used to love my warlock before, but I've noticed that i play ehh with it now. I love my Hunter and Titab now, before i was just warlock. I feel more comfortable with the other classes compared to the warlock. Anyone else experience this? I feel weird lol

Edit: any IB train going on? Looking for a team

I flopped the other way in Y2. I play more Warlock and Titan than Hunter, which I used to love (PvP-wise. Now I play Hunter more often in PvE. Total reversal on both fronts.)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's one of them days.

SfEOFe4.png

I flopped the other way in Y2. I play more Warlock and Titan than Hunter, which I used to love (PvP-wise. Now I play Hunter more often in PvE. Total reversal on both fronts.)

I feel more slow and sluggish with my warlock for some reason, with my hunter and titan i play more freely, faster with. But that firebolt from the warlock tho, whew.

Late thanks to Feetie, Tears and Mehr for some fun Mercury runs today.
Highlight was a tough 4-4 game, where I died on the capture zone and the enemy team started dancing. Apparently my orb counted for capturing the flag and we won xD

Losing a round like this hurts a bit:
iq38lqWl.jpg

Mehr completing Destiny:
OVIbQg9l.jpg

Late thanks to Feetie, Tears and Mehr for some fun Mercury runs today.
Highlight was a tough 4-4 game, where I died on the capture zone and the enemy team started dancing. Apparently my orb counted for capturing the flag and we won xD

That capture zone win was amazing, will have to look for it in your stream and that hot 2-7 for the scarab :d

Edit found it http://www.twitch.tv/ejrobinson90/v/51309354#

this ones pretty good as well http://www.twitch.tv/ejrobinson90/v/51309354 :d

Deku Tree

Trying to get a win for the shaxx bounty. Load into four different playlists. All games in Progress that are already basically over. Think destiny has a problem with quitting?

Auctopus

Thanks for the invite to the train, Kadey but I was struggling to stay connected to PvE content (never mind IB) for some reason.

I hit rank 5 a couple days ago though so I'll jump in for some at a point tomorrow.

Someone actually sent me a salt message after that Iron Banner round...

Who even gets salty at IB? Lol.
Haha I got a salt message today saying "pos Titan hiding in your bubble". What else am I supposed to use the bubble for? I only killed one guy in the the actual bubble anyways. Some people man.

Deku Tree

Those 19 coins I got really made it worth it to finish this weeks shaxx bounty.

Back up to 1000+ coins. Before TTK I had over 1300. Then I spend all of them.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks to Crimson doubles, I'm ranked 28 in suicides. So only 27 people are more crazy than I am. And all those suicides didn't really get me anything nice.

phen0m24

Thanks to Colonel, I got to hang out with Urk and the Bungie gang. Went on a tear for a bit, too. The Doctrine represented GAF well, haha.
I hope they don't nerf it. :p

CcM5PVRUUAAneiu.jpg

CcM5S90UAAEnC5k.jpg

CcM5V6lUYAAxNhv.jpg

CcM5avyUMAAKDnA.jpg

Those Bungie folks're alright. Thanks, Colonel!

Just seeing this now. Did you bail before
Cozmo and Lars
jumped in? :)

Cozmo
is good! Also it wasn't me, Justin invited Urk, lol

Frenden

Banned
Just seeing this now. Did you bail before
Cozmo and Lars
jumped in? :)

Cozmo
is good! Also it wasn't me, Justin invited Urk, lol

Yeah--right before, I think! Good games, good time. Nice dudes.

APE, I forgot we weren't in a party. Good strikes. Surplus, Ruin Wongs, and Dragon's Breath = fun times.

phen0m24

Yeah--right before, I think! Good games, good time. Nice dudes.

APE, I forgot we weren't in a party. Good strikes. Surplus, Ruin Wongs, and Dragon's Breath = fun times.

Justin is in patrol if you're bored and want to pve lol - I think he wanted to try a cm again. I'm at music practice

Top Bottom