• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

LTWood12

nirwins mercy for days. I have 5 what is a good roll on it?

Outlaw, Braced Frame, Third Eye is my (and lots of other people's) baby.

Edit: top of page Eddie Redmayne Oscar vibe
EddieRedmayne.gif

Gene's Finalla Peril is so good. It has sureshot is, rangefinder, hammer forged and LiTC. Thing hits like a truck. And the range means it actually hits what you're aiming at.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah. Rifled or Reinforced would make that the goddest god roll.

I have an Eyasluna better than that, range wise, with Hidden Hand to boot, but no LiTC. Feels like a Y1 gun.

Kalamari

I think CB and Smallbore would make the best Nirwin's. But honestly the recoil pattern on Nirwin's is pretty reasonable, CB isn't really necessary.

maomaoIYP

Salad bar's sniper roll is trash.

You got a good role with shortgaze/snapshot and hidden hand.

You were right about legendary HCs, I have seen the light.
A perfect roll Uffern (rifled, LiTC, outlaw) has better stats than a perfect roll Finnala's.
It can 2 shot reliably, or 3 shot (2 heads 1 body) from quite a decent range.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My luna has rangefiner, hammer forge and reactive reload. Still not worth using with the bullet sponge guns being so good and effortless.

Yeah--right before, I think! Good games, good time. Nice dudes.

APE, I forgot we weren't in a party. Good strikes. Surplus, Ruin Wongs, and Dragon's Breath = fun times.

All good! I did 2 more on my own so I only need 4 like you now! That was the MOST fun I've had in PvE(outside of my reset group) in a while! Hit me up if you want to bang out the rest later tonight buddy.

Sitting out the rest of Iron Banner. It was fun to have an excuse to run Fabian Strategy. It's a strong gun in most non-serious situations. That is, until I run into a Doctrine and just get melted.

Been playing my Pokemon Yellow on my 3DS in between Banner trains.

WVW69i8J7d0Bw-MhIm

Nostalgia! It's super effective!

You were right about legendary HCs, I have seen the light.
A perfect roll Uffern (rifled, LiTC, outlaw) has better stats than a perfect roll Finnala's.
It can 2 shot reliably, or 3 shot (2 heads 1 body) from quite a decent range.

lol I dismantled my perfectly rolled Uffern yesterday as I was running out of vault space

:(

I'm enjoying using the hawkmoon, can still 2 shot people with LitC procs.

Damn it, I'm 2 calcified fragments away from Touch of Malice but there's no easy way to get them.

Assuming you're missing 3 from challenge modes and 2 from the tier 3 court of oryx, you should still be able to get 45 required for ToM.

lol I dismantled my perfectly rolled Uffern yesterday as I was running out of vault space

:(

I'm enjoying using the hawkmoon, can still 2 shot people with LitC procs.

Assuming you're missing 3 from challenge modes and 2 from the tier 3 court of oryx, you should still be able to get 45 required for ToM.

I'm missing the 3 challenge modes, 2 tier 3 court of oryx, agornach rune and wormsinger rune.

I'm missing the 3 challenge modes, 2 tier 3 court of oryx, agornach rune and wormsinger rune.

Agonarch and Wormsinger can be done right now, you don't have to wait for them.

Wormsinger drops from a random hive on the dreadnaught, and agonarch needs 7 charges but if you know someone who has a fully charged one, you can get them to load the runes for you.

If you're on PS4, I can help you with both, I have a fully charged Agonarch rune which I keep for this very reason.

Oh for shame. Look at these beautiful stats in comparison to the Hawkmoon.
With a 7 round mag there's about 50% chance for the first engagement to proc the LiTC.

I know, just didn't like the way that HC looked and I barely used it. I blame Bungie for not giving us more vault space.

Does the Touch of Malice version of The Undying Mind strike not actually attempt matchmaking?

It does but honestly there aren't a lot of players doing that quest at this point of time.

Since it seems people are talking about some hand cannons, is the vanity a decent one? Got one from a package with sureshot, third eye, rifled barrel and outlaw. Seems like it should be decent, if it is it's wasted on me.

Highwind

It says it does. But that's beyond the point, anyone on Xbox 1 want to help me with this? Or do the tier 3 court of oryx for that matter.

You don't actually need to complete the strike to move on in the quest-line. You just need to kill the unique enemy that spawns in the boss room.

I managed to solo the whole thing.

Last time I use LFG. At Oryx now.

Agonarch and Wormsinger can be done right now, you don't have to wait for them.

Wormsinger drops from a random hive on the dreadnaught, and agonarch needs 7 charges but if you know someone who has a fully charged one, you can get them to load the runes for you.

If you're on PS4, I can help you with both, I have a fully charged Agonarch rune which I keep for this very reason.

I know, just didn't like the way that HC looked and I barely used it. I blame Bungie for not giving us more vault space.

It does but honestly there aren't a lot of players doing that quest at this point of time.

Can also help with an Agonarch or in-general. Bored AF right now.

You don't actually need to complete the strike to move on in the quest-line. You just need to kill the unique enemy that spawns in the boss room.

I managed to solo the whole thing.

Turns out you were right, I just did it and it wasn't that bad.

Last time I use LFG. At Oryx now.

Can also help with an Agonarch or in-general. Bored AF right now.

I'm on Xbox one for those interested in helping me out with these last 2 calcified fragments.

Top Bottom