• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I didn't realize a fire team could be put on different teams in the same IB game, weird.

Always watching....

giphy.gif

Nope, looks like a yellow bath towel.

I finally got the exotic one though, and it's really nice.

That looks dope but... is it torn on the bottom? It's a swanky shiny cloak that somebody has stepped on a bunch? Maybe my eyes are broken but I don't like the ripped up look on some of the cloaks. VoG cloak is still my GoAT.

Frenden

Banned
All good! I did 2 more on my own so I only need 4 like you now! That was the MOST fun I've had in PvE(outside of my reset group) in a while! Hit me up if you want to bang out the rest later tonight buddy.

I'm probably out for tonight (Oscar + wife stuff), but I had a blast and am game for finishing it off in the next day or two. Strikes are, like, not so bad with a fireteam, ruin wings, Dragon's breath, double bubbles spec'd for orb generation, and some moxie.

I'm-a need to do this again, too. I have two out of three of the Hunter exotics and still need to get the FWC cloak. After that, I'll be close to having all exotics, shaders, ships, and emblems for all factions. I'm just missing the new FWC ship which refuses to drop for me.

edit ^ yep that bloody one is another I was thinking about. Definitely not my style but I can see why some people dig it. I like the ripped look better than the "sewn up the middle" look of some of the HoW cloaks, ones that Variks sold.

I'm probably out for tonight (Oscar + wife stuff), but I had a blast and am game for finishing it off in the next day or two. Strikes are, like, not so bad with a fireteam, ruin wings, Dragon's breath, double bubbles spec'd for orb generation, and some moxie.

I'm-a need to do this again, too. I have two out of three of the Hunter exotics and still need to get the FWC cloak. After that, I'll be close to having all exotics, shaders, ships, and emblems for all factions. I'm just missing the new FWC ship which refuses to drop for me.

I'll tag along with you two if the timing works out. I've been sitting on my Titan's exotic quest for a couple months now because I don't do any strikes.

edit ^ yep that bloody one is another I was thinking about. Definitely not my style but I can see why some people dig it. I like the ripped look better than the "sewn up the middle" look of some of the HoW cloaks, ones that Variks sold.

I'll tag along with you two if the timing works out. I've been sitting on my Titan's exotic quest for a couple months now because I don't do any strikes.

I'm on the strike part on titan and warlock, just can't bring myself to run 3 strikes 10 times for that class item. Did it on my hunter earlier this week and it was just Dust Palace - Restorative Mind - Shield Bros :(

Frenden

Banned

It was fun--I was surprised. I killed off two of the quests over the last week that had been lingering. The key was putting on as many ammo boosting pieces of armor as possible and blanketing the strikes in a river of Dragon's Breath fire.

Geez, IB Clash with randos really is a shit show huh. They all just run around like headless chickens or die at the same choke points over and over and over and... Also, wtf is with the effing spawns lol smh just lol. GG Bungle

and the scope option on my Weyloran's March is broken.

It was fun--I was surprised. I killed off two of the quests over the last week that had been lingering. The key was putting on as many ammo boosting pieces of armor as possible and blanketing the strikes in a river of Dragon's Breath fire.

Getting the ceiling to catch fire in the Omigul room was GOAT. It was like Back Draft up in there!

maomaoIYP

That looks dope but... is it torn on the bottom? It's a swanky shiny cloak that somebody has stepped on a bunch? Maybe my eyes are broken but I don't like the ripped up look on some of the cloaks. VoG cloak is still my GoAT.

I rationalize it as torn because if you sit on your sparrow the tail end lies right at the exhaust!
My favorite cloaks are the Y1 scarves. I don't have them anymore.

the_id

you guys stop posting your awesome rewards. All i got was crap. :)

Although enjoyed playing with you guys and that why I love this game.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Happy late birthday Ape and Unstable. One almost as dirty as Dee and another an angel who truly deserves his halo.

Anybody up for IB?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tis was worth it.

paj9YlZ.png

Good games everyone. And by good games I mean Neo is demoted to Igor's little brother's babysitter.

Top Bottom