• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Bungie trying to figure out why people aren't having fun:

pPreqn0.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of:

bailey-computer1.png

Trakan

*shrug* Who knows? I didn't tweet about it in the first place, but I got an unexpected promotion last week (though my organization is in a stable position) and I did use the terms "crazy" and "pretty nuts" when discussing it with others.

Unless your company is also under a lot of scrutiny and criticism lately, and your CEO was just replaced, I don't see how that's a valid comparison.

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/2790109142

This is muh baby and no one else uses it. She is a beautiful gun dammit!

It was only recently offered for sale a few weeks ago. There also hasn't been a decent roll on it. I've been saving it waiting on the perfect roll.

A nice OT name for us could be: The Last Guardians or The Last Guardians Standing or Last Guardians Standing.
I would say for OT 40 but that'll probably be in the Spring sometime when something is finally announced

So much. Like... all of the damage. All of it.

I nominate Todd to be hired and promoted to PvP designer at Bungie. That's my dream for today.

Edit: Please add the appropriate amount of needed Anime to the game Senpai

Edit 2: I would also like to have Frenden hired as lead Destiny Fashion Guru.

FAKE EDIT 3: Ape is bored at work.

Tri4

So how do you arc blade pro's go about dealing with those fist of panics? I have managed to dodge a few of those and Nova bombs, but I have been a bit lucky and its not trials.

LTWood12

*shrug* Who knows? I didn't tweet about it in the first place, but I got an unexpected promotion last week (though my organization is in a stable position) and I did use the terms "crazy" and "pretty nuts" when discussing it with others.

Congratulations Hawkian!

I love finding guns nobody else uses. This is "muh baby":

CWzXvAkXAAA5fWy.jpg

Give me the DIS-47 with full auto, explosive rounds / firefiy and it would be my primary of primaries. How I wish it was still possible to re-roll legendaries through the Gunsmith. What the hell does that guy do all day anyways?

LTWood12

Give me the DIS-47 with full auto, explosive rounds / firefiy and it would be my primary of primaries. How I wish it was still possible to re-roll legendaries through the Gunsmith. What the hell does that guy do all day anyways?

You don't want that sweet weekly offering of Uzame's and Strongbow-d's(nuts)?

todd360

It was only recently offered for sale a few weeks ago. There also hasn't been a decent roll on it. I've been saving it waiting on the perfect roll.

What kind of roll do you want? Roll Caskett?

I was thinking 45 probably, but I am pretty sure you're correct.

#ToddWasRight

I nominate Todd to be hired and promoted to PvP designer at Bungie. That's my dream for today.

Edit: Please add the appropriate amount of needed Anime to the game Senpai

Edit 2: I would also like to have Frenden hired as lead Destiny Fashion Guru.

FAKE EDIT 3: Ape is bored at work.

This game needs moar explosion magic and plot.

You like it better than Nirwen's Mercy?

Yes.

I was going to say the same, but in almost 5 days, we've reached almost 8%. So it'll take a total of ~ 63.5 days to reach 20k. Some new information HAS to come out from now until then to create a spike of posts. It just has to.
The post rate of the Destiny OTs is a complete non-issue. In fact, it's actually readable now. Check out any other gaming community topic. Does it move anywhere near as fast as this one? Are they on their 39th thread? No. But the Destiny community is totally dead though. For sure.

Popped on my PS4 to play some BLOPS 3 and got on Destiny. Got my 2nd Rumble win for the day on my first game after a multiple hour break.

Now back to BLOPS

SpecX

The post rate of the Destiny OTs is a complete non-issue. In fact, it's actually readable now. Check out any other gaming community topic. Does it move anywhere near as fast as this one? Are they on their 39th thread? No. But the Destiny community is totally dead though. For sure.
I have to agree. This thread moved so fast in the past I would be lucky to find a reply to my post within the same or next page. Now I can almost have a full conversation within the same page.

maomaoIYP

Last week's hand laid stock/fitted stock/zen moment roll was a perfect roll.....
In any case I bought 3 PDX-41 packages, so this way I can still wait for two more God rolls.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I had two signups drop out of the King's Fall Newbie Raid tonight (intended to begin in about 40 minutes).

Anyone is welcome- newbies or helpers or in between.

Please send me a PM here on GAF as well as a friend request on PSN if we aren't yet friends.

Man this thread is slow. Not that I blame any of you, there is nothing to do. Plus my classes started again so my posting will drop dramatically. Stay strong, DGaf.

I had two signups drop out of the King's Fall Newbie Raid tonight (intended to begin in about 40 minutes).

Anyone is welcome- newbies or helpers or in between.

Please send me a PM here on GAF as well as a friend request on PSN if we aren't yet friends.

aw shoot! lemme see if I can get on.

edit: no dice. :/
wife brought home "The Martian" so she wants to watch that.

the_id

I really liked the Luna Phasar III sniper rifle. I've been trying to get another with a better roll. It can revive snipe, too! There's a good pulse rifle out there, but I can't think of the name.
I'm going to start looking for these. Just gonna troll people with blue weapons in the crucible.

Beagles329

Neo Member
I need four more for totems and warpriest.
Dangit, I'm always about an hour late for the fun since I can't get online until about 9est.

On the off chance that you are still looking for someone around that time (not likely I'm sure) , I'll be more than happy to join up.

Top Bottom